Lighting Project Manager/Designer - CMTA Energy Solutions
CMTA is one of the fastest growing engineering firms in the U.S. with nationally recognized expertise in sustainable, high performance building engineering. We are a collaborative, competitive, innovative, and energetic group of engineers and team leaders who incorporate a holistic approach towards consulting engineering, performance contracting, and zero energy projects. We focus on finding engineers whose personalities lead them to excellence, and we provide exceptional opportunities for our employees.
The core business of our Energy Solutions division is the delivery of Guaranteed Energy Savings Performance Contracts (ESPCs). Simply put, our ESPCs are a viable way to upgrade and renovate facilities in a budget-neutral or even budget-positive way. The process diverts money already being spent on utilities and directs it into facility upgrades, covering scope development, design, bidding, construction management, commissioning, measurement and verification, and even ongoing energy management services. We have experience in designing the nation’s most energy efficient buildings, including many zero energy buildings. Our knowledge is unparalleled in the Guaranteed ESPC market, which allows us to dive deeper than our competitors.
The Energy Solutions division of CMTA is the fastest growing division of our large and growing company. This position will work with a team of engineers to design, bid, project manage, and commission LED lighting retrofit and replacement projects for various clients of CMTA. Our ideal candidate is typically a self-motivated individual who thrives on helping clients and has a technical background.
- 0-3+ years of electrical design and/or lighting experience
- EIT certificate is preferred but not required
- Audit/survey existing lighting systems
- Read and interpret engineered drawings, schematics, specifications, etc.
- Determine LED lighting retrofit/replacement solutions
- Work with a team of engineers and designers to produce high quality construction documents
- Design experience with AutoCAD/Revit is preferred but not required
- Experience with AGi lighting software is preferred but not required
- Leadership and project management
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering is preferred but not required
- Health and Welfare
- Prescription drug
- Employee assistance program
- Paid vacation
- Company-paid holidays
- Sick leave
- Bereavement leave
- Jury duty
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Company-paid long-term disability insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Life insurance
- environmental, social and governance (“ESG”) strategic advisory services
- consulting engineering, with a focus on high performance, sustainable design
- construction of energy efficiency, MEP, and renewable generation projects
- alternative delivery solutions such as performance contracting and Energy-as-a-Service (“EaaS”)
- Pay Type Salary
- Louisville, KY, USA