Distribution Worker - Circulation - Distribution Centers
The Ellisville, MO Warehouse worker distributes newspapers and materials to independent contractors. The Warehouse worker reports to the Home Delivery Manager. Safely drive to and from locations, hold a valid driving license, and maintain a safe driving record. On-site, regular and reliable attendance is required. Must be able to work nights and weekends where needed. Also, must be willing to help other Warehouses in the St. Louis area when needed.
Bi-Weekly pay will be $25.00 per hour(30hrs/wk) and when needed, regular pay up to 40hrs/wk and paid overtime over 40hrs/wk.
- Ensure quality control of newspaper bundles being distributed to contractors.
- Maintain cleanliness of Warehouse.
- Communicate with District Manager and Assistant District Manager in the event of a route not picked up by contractor.
- Deliver newspapers when needed as required.
- Must fully comply with all company policies and procedures and at all times when representing the company, operate in a thorough professional manner including communication, attendance, punctuality and dress.
This part time position (30hrs/wk) performs the daily tasks of distribution center operations as assigned by management. Assists in opening and closing the warehouse, stacking newspapers to designated areas, maintaining safety and cleanliness of warehouse, delivery of open routes and replacement copies when needed.
· Ability to start shift between 12am-1am and end shift around 6-7am
· Ability to unload and stack bundles of newspapers (approx. 30 lbs)
· Ability to move around the warehouse, both inside and outside
· Ability to follow company safety guidelines and policies
· Ability to work weekends and holidays and possible 7day weeks when needed.
Knowledge and comfortability with the computer
· No previous experience required; training available
· Reliable vehicle and proof of auto insurance
· Valid driver's license and good driving record
· Mileage reimbursement when using vehicle for work purposes
· PTO(Paid time off), Sick and Paid Holidays
· Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
· Life insurance and 401K plan
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Job Family Circulation
- Pay Type Hourly
- STL News Distribution Services, 16175 Westwoods Business Park, Ellisville, Missouri, United States of America