Business Development Executive
Are you looking for a career that allows you to leverage cutting
each marketing and sales strategies?
Does the thought of digital audience and brand building get you excited? Do you thrive when it comes to presenting solutions and closing the sale? We are looking for talented sales professionals to help us leverage our world class digital agency solutions to help grow businesses all across the Magic Valley and Pacific Northwest. If you are driven to be successful and enjoy solving problems for clients, this is the opportunity for you. You don’t have to be a current digital marketing expert, but willing to go above and beyond in leveraging all the tools and resources available to you to grow your business.
As a part of our team you will join a competitive environment that thrives on achieving goals and learning each day.
· Nurture existing customers and prospect new customers with the goal of delivering them a measurable ROI with their marketing investment
· Manage your sales territory as you own business
· Learn the goals of your customers and focus on identifying solutions to achieve those goals
· Leverage a team of experts with our National Digital Agency to put together proposals that include cutting edge audience research partnered with proven marketing recommendations
· Deliver exceptional customer service
· Manage customer contracts including budget, billing accuracy and account balance.
· Utilize our CRM to manage the entire sales process and customer relationship
· Share new approaches in sales and product develop to the team to support our learning culture
We offer an excellent pay plan based on experience and a full benefit program including; mileage reimbursement, cell phone allowance, medical, dental and vision plans, a generous paid time off policy, flexible spending accounts, life insurance and a 401K program.
Why Join Us?
Lee Enterprises offers competitive wages in a dynamic, interesting
work environment with career growth opportunities. We offer an extensive
benefit program that can be personalized to your needs. Our benefit program
includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, company
provided life insurance and supplemental life insurance. In addition, we offer
a 401K retirement plan with company match. We also offer generous paid
time off to allow the flexibility to balance personal life and work. This
includes paid parental leave for new parents.
Lee Enterprises is a leading provider of high-quality local news,
with 77 daily newspapers in 26 states that have print, digital and e-replica
versions. Lee's newspapers have a combined circulation of more than 1.2 million
daily. Our digital sites attract more than 44 million unique visits monthly. We
also have a rapidly growing roster of digital products for consumers, and are
committed to aggressive digital growth.
Lee Enterprises is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
are committed to attracting and retaining a workforce whose diversity reflects
the communities we serve. Lee embraces change, and we
recognize that we must create and maintain a culture of fervent inclusion. For more information about Lee, check us out at www.lee.net.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you are excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply.
- Job Family Multiple Dept
- Pay Type Salary
- Longview, WA, USA