District Manager - Circulation
The Tulsa World, a Lee Enterprises company, is seeking a Circulation District Manager.
This position is responsible for exercising discretion and independent judgment in soliciting independent newspaper carriers; achieving, sales, service, collection standards and improving market penetration through retention of current customers, solicitation of new customers. This position works closely with all departments in the Circulation Department to ensure accomplishment of sales, service and collections in assigned districts.
- Recruit and manage independent contractors dedicated to providing service and circulation growth results of company products.
- Ensure that all aspects of delivery run smoothly, including helping to deliver routes or assist on the dock as needed.
- Maintain documentation for tracking, reporting, and independent contractor reimbursements.
- Manage and develop accurate subscriber information and distribution lists.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly.
- Delivery and\or management experience preferred but not required.
- Be a minimum of 18 years old with a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Possess good communication, basic math and computer skills.
- Valid Driver's License, reliable transportation and satisfactory driving record are required.
Why Join Us?
Lee Enterprises offers competitive wages in a dynamic, interesting
work environment with career growth opportunities. We offer an extensive
benefit program that can be personalized to your needs. Our benefit program
includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, company
provided life insurance and supplemental life insurance. In addition, we offer
a 401K retirement plan with company match. We also offer generous paid
time off to allow the flexibility to balance personal life and work. This
includes paid parental leave for new parents.
Lee Enterprises is a leading provider of high-quality local news,
with 77 daily newspapers in 26 states that have print, digital and e-replica
versions. Lee's newspapers have a combined circulation of more than 1.2 million
daily. Our digital sites attract more than 44 million unique visits monthly. We
also have a rapidly growing roster of digital products for consumers, and are
committed to aggressive digital growth.
Lee Enterprises is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
are committed to attracting and retaining a workforce whose diversity reflects
the communities we serve. Lee embraces change, and we
recognize that we must create and maintain a culture of fervent inclusion. For more information about Lee, check us out at www.lee.net.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you are excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply.
- Job Family Multiple Dept
- Pay Type Salary
- Tulsa, OK, USA