Client Success Specialist
Are you ready to lead change? Lee Enterprises is a media publisher in 77 markets. The digital division is expanding to provide emerging news and advertising platforms for our communities. As the Client Success Specialist you will provide support to markets and stakeholders for Lee’s digital products. You will be the first point of contact for markets and will be a market advocate and provide a unique balance of customer focus along with technical support and ticket management.
• Work within our ticketing system to create detailed work logs and manage incidents to closure
• Interface directly with markets on their assigned tasks and responsibilities
• Ticket management will be gathering as much information as possible from the end user if escalation is necessary
• Communicate directly with markets and management to coordinate issue through resolution
• Assist in generating training materials and internal/customer facing documentation
• Assist with Lee’s email program that may include but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered, and drip campaigns
Skills and Abilities
• Bachelor’s degree; 2+ years of experience providing application and IT support
• Knowledge of CMS Platforms a plus but not required.
• Blox CMS experience a plus.
• Experience in media a plus
• Ability to prioritize issues and work at an efficient pace, which may include multi-tasking
• Strong work ethic and an extraordinary attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and effectively with a team
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers and all levels of the organization
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Why Join Us?
Lee Enterprises offers competitive wages in a dynamic, interesting
work environment with career growth opportunities. We offer an extensive
benefit program that can be personalized to your needs. Our benefit program
includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, company
provided life insurance and supplemental life insurance. In addition, we offer
a 401K retirement plan with company match. We also offer generous paid
time off to allow the flexibility to balance personal life and work. This
includes paid parental leave for new parents.
Lee Enterprises is a leading provider of high-quality local news,
with 77 daily newspapers in 26 states that have print, digital and e-replica
versions. Lee's newspapers have a combined circulation of more than 1.2 million
daily. Our digital sites attract more than 44 million unique visits monthly. We
also have a rapidly growing roster of digital products for consumers, and are
committed to aggressive digital growth.
Lee Enterprises is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
are committed to attracting and retaining a workforce whose diversity reflects
the communities we serve. Lee embraces change, and we
recognize that we must create and maintain a culture of fervent inclusion. For more information about Lee, check us out at www.lee.net.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you are excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply.
- Job Family Multiple Dept
- Pay Type Salary
- Davenport, IA, USA