Customer Service Retention Representative
NEED EXTRA CASH?!
Lee Enterprises is seeking Part-Time Retention Sales Team Representatives to join our fast-paced call center located in bustling downtown Tulsa!
This opportunity features: A positive, team oriented and fun work environment on-site, social distancing, on the job training and coaching, flexible hours and commission potential of up to $500 per month! Our part-time employees also receive paid time off and sick leave!
What you will be doing:
· Maintaining an acceptable level and schedule adherence for all shifts, breaks, and lunches.
· Initiating outbound calls to retain and restart subscribers by collecting payments over the phone and meeting daily sales per hour goals.
· Offering and provide resolution to customer issues or concerns, ask probing questions to identify the root of customer’s objection, attempt to overcome objections and retain subscriber with approved responses and solutions.
· Effectively in negotiating net results and meeting productivity objectives.
· Knowing when to escalate an issue if unable to handle or that warrants intervention from a team lead or supervisor.
· Being knowledgeable of the entire portfolio of products and services offered by Lee Enterprises properties to discuss the various options with customers.
· Being knowledgeable with circulation databases and knowledge base.
· Staying up to date with procedural changes or changes in the circulation databases.
· Remaining up to date on promotions or specials the newspaper is offering.
· Attending any mandatory training/coaching sessions.
· Adhering to the required call structure as outlined in training and as set forth in the TCPA rules and regulations.
· Maintaining and contribute to a positive team environment among employees and managers.
· Demonstrating ability to communicate and interact effectively with others within the company.
· Reacting to change effectively and productively and handle other duties as requested.
· Completing special assignments and tasks as requested by management.
· Other duties as assigned.
Ideal candidate will have:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Superior phone etiquette skills
· Ability to speak clearly
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficiency in Outlook and Word
· Ability to type 30 WPM without errors
· Sales experience preferred but not required
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you!
Lee Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Job Family Multiple Dept
- Pay Type Hourly
- Tulsa, OK, USA