TownNews, a leading digital media solutions provider for news media and broadcast, is looking to add a Yield Manager. An ideal candidate will have previous experience serving in an ad operations role with an emphasis on video. This position will be responsible for driving video revenue growth and improving overall yield.
- Drive programmatic advertising operations.
- Responsible for managing relationships with existing DSPs and ensuring optimized delivery of programmatic campaigns.
- Analyze SSP/DSP bid metrics (ad requests, auctions, failed bids, timeouts, and invalid creatives) to identify contingency and work with partners towards resolution.
- Daily optimization and management of campaigns within individual DSPs and Platforms
- Build and maintain partnerships with video demand sources to increase programmatic yield and selling opportunities
- Maintain a solid understanding of ad platforms, data sources, and business intelligence system relying on these variable inputs to develop data-driven recommendations for improving yield or operational effectiveness.
- Ability to read, write and edit various ad serving tags
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews for a portfolio of partners
- 4+ years of digital advertising, yield, or analytics experience
- Experience with video ad servers (Spring Serve, GAM, FreeWheel) and web debugging tools (Charles, Fiddler, etc.), Order Management Systems, Business Intelligence tools
- Knowledge of data analytics and optimization products required
- Demonstrated analytical skills, with the ability to use tools to create insights to improve our product
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who deals well with ambiguity
- Will be both a strong, influential cross-functional team leader
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Strong sense of ownership and track record of quality work
Why Join Us?
TownNews offers competitive wages in a dynamic, interesting work environment with career growth opportunities. We offer an extensive benefit program that can be personalized to your needs. Our benefit program includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, company provided life insurance and supplemental life insurance. In addition, we offer a 401K retirement plan with company match. We also offer generous paid time off to allow the flexibility to balance personal life and work. This includes paid parental leave for new parents. TownNews partners with local media organizations to transform their business models and flourish in the digital age. Our tools and expertise in digital, video, print, connected TV, and advertising enable forward-thinking media organizations in dynamic markets to efficiently engage their audiences, increase security and grow revenue. More than 2,000 news organizations have benefited from our platform and the tools we have built specifically for the media industry to thrive.
- Pay Type Salary
- East Moline, IL, USA