Distribution Associate - Part-Time
· Must have a high school diploma or an equivalent GED.
· Must have a dependable vehicle and access to a back-up vehicle with proof of insurance licensed to do business in the state of Virginia. A valid VA driver’s license in good standing.
· Must have an active working smartphone.
· Capable of using Microsoft Office.
· Able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs. and able to walk and climb stairs at an average rate of speed for an active adult.
· Dependability is the key in order to maintain this position. Completing route assignments on time is a must. Frequent absence or tardiness and the inability to complete route deliveries in an acceptable amount of time will result in immediate termination.
· Will report directly to the Home Delivery Manager and Lead District Manager and must be willing to work in any part of our distribution area in and around Fredericksburg and surrounding counties.
· Will primarily be responsible for route delivery daily which includes our home delivery, single copy and TMC routes.
· From time to time this position will also train prospective carriers on a delivery route as designated by the Home Delivery Manager and Lead District Manager.
· When not delivering newspaper routes this position will assist with the day to day operations, collecting Single Copy Stores, handling shortages and other duties as assigned.
· Work schedule/hours – 2:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. 4 days per week for a total of 20 hours per week
Days off may vary, depending upon operational needs.
- Job Family Circulation
- Pay Type Hourly
- Fredericksburg, VA 22401, USA