Lee BHM Corp is seeking a Junior Accountant to assist the operation in general accounting functions.
The primary responsibilities of the Junior Accountant will be assisting in monthly account reconciliations, journal entries and reporting. Will be responsible for the billing of our national customers, pay for performance program, and intercompany payment transfers. The applicant should have the ability to research variances and determine corrective actions. This position will be involved in audit tracking and fulfilment requests. The position will also back up the clerical staff on other billing verification, customer assistance and other duties as deemed necessary.
Qualifications and skills necessary:
• BA/BS in Accounting, preferred
• Two to five years’ experience in an accounting environment, with focus on general ledger preferred
• Strong communication, documentation and organizational skills
• Works well in a fast-paced team and highly collaborative environment
• Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
• Ability to work in a highly computerized environment
• Ability to work independently, multi-task, and meet deadlines
• Detail oriented and accurate
- Job Family Finance
- Pay Type Hourly
- Mechanicsville, VA, USA