Since 1971, A New Leaf has faithfully worked in service to our mission of “Helping Families…Changing Lives,” making a positive impact in the lives of more than 24,000 people each year in the Phoenix Metropolitan area. Services focus on HEALTH, HOUSING, AND COMMUNITY SERVICES, offering a continuum of support to move households from crisis to long-term health and stability.
A New Leaf continues to grow to respond to needs in our community by developing comprehensive, relevant and effective services for vulnerable and underserved families, children, and adults.
Bridge to Housing program provides transitional housing and services to men who demonstrate the ability and means to successfully transition from A New Leaf’s homeless shelter with minimal support. A New Leaf strongly believes in offering a hand up to men willing to put in the effort to improve their lives. Through stable living, comprehensive services, and compassionate attention to the challenges each man faces, A New Leaf helps men experiencing homelessness find their feet and become contributing members of the community once again.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm (as needed)
Location: Mesa, AZ
- Participate in staff interviewing, hiring, transfers, training with Program Manager/ Director.
- Complete client orientation checklists in a timely manner.
- Perform program and facility orientation. Brief staff/client on A NEW LEAF policies and procedures including professional standards of codes of ethics. Maintain Agency Plan of Services.
- Document (verbal/written) and submit significant and routine paperwork such as statistics reports, daily activities, upcoming events, special concerns, varied incident reports, etc., as required by the program and submit to appropriate personnel.
- Directly responsible to the Program Manager/ Director for administrative and program issues regarding admission, discharge, and utilization management issues, while in conformance with accepted social work practice and the agency’s program definition and policies.
- Provide technical direction for staff; including co-facilitation of weekly staff meetings.
- Meet with Program Manager/ Director as needed to review progress, problem solve, and address issues relating to staff, clients and program.
- Responsible for the day-to-day monitoring of program site.
- Work with Philanthropy Department in placement of volunteers along with the Human Resources Department for the placement of interns.
- Maintain and complete supply orders; ensure all forms are completed accurately and forwarded to the appropriate departments before deadlines.
- Drive personal vehicle to conduct program business.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in related field, preferred.
- Two years of lead operations or supervisory experience preferred but not required.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays
- Gym Reimbursement
- Education Reimbursement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Must be able to pass various background checks
- Must pass pre-employment drug test
- Valid Driver’s License with reliable transportation
- Current Auto Liability Insurance
- Must Be At Least 21 Years of Age
We appreciate your interest in our organization. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
A New Leaf is an at-will employer. Any offer of employment with A New Leaf is contingent upon a successful consumer report to include verification of employment, education, criminal background search and driving records.
A New Leaf is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify program. A New Leaf participates in el program de E-Verify. Equal Opportunity Employer.
BENEFITS PACKAGE: All of our employees enjoy the following benefits: direct deposit, competitive pay, accrued sick time, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), annual team member appreciation event, informal, yet professional team environment.
For full time employees, we also provide the following included in the total compensation plan: Health/Dental/Vision Coverage, Accrued Sick and Vacation Time, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term Disability, 401(K), Tuition Reimbursement, and a Wellness Program which has received a Silver Level of excellence in worksite wellness by providing employees with Annual Biometrics, Gym Reimbursements, Wellness Initiatives, Workers Compensation improvements, and much more!
- Pay Type Salary
- Mesa, AZ, USA