Programmer/Analyst III , C# .Net - web solutions team
Job Title: Programmer Analyst III
Department: Information Technology
Reports To: IT Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Design, develop, configure, deploy and support technology solutions serving the transportation industry.
*PLEASE NOTE: We will highly consider back end developers with strong grasps of our technology stack, especially high level skills in c# and .Net core, without the angular front end pieces. Thank you for your time in reviewing our roles.
- Work within a collaborative team environment to design, develop, configure, deploy, and support technology solutions.
- Collaborate with product owners, business analysts, and other IT personnel to determine end-user needs.
- Designs system solutions of moderate complexity.
- Initiate and lead execution of process and technical improvements.
- Present designs and technical roadmaps to both technical and business personnel.
- Design, build, own, and support technology products that meet business needs and adhere to department standards of design, quality, security, performance, automation, and low maintenance solutions.
- Assist users by analyzing complex logic and communicating to the business using non-technical language.
- Produce knowledge base documentation for the ongoing support of technology solutions.
- Troubleshoot operational problems and restore to normal condition. Maintain a 24/7 state of operational readiness.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Assist in deployment and support of technology.
- Participate as an active learner of new technologies as introduced into the technical roadmap
- Excellent analytical skills and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lead design and development of medium to large systems with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to identify multiple ways to deliver technical solutions and articulate relative strengths and weaknesses of the choices.
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues.
- Experience with Agile development practices.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Logistics, preferred
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university, preferred
- Minimum Experience: 5 or more years of related professional experience
DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC DUTIES and/or SKILLS
- Mastery, .NET web applications and Web services using WCF and web API.
- Mastery, UML, design patterns and object oriented principles.
- Mastery, SOA and n-tier architecture.
- Mastery, Responsive Web Design
- Mastery, C#
- Mastery, JQuery
- Mastery, Visual Studio, TFS, GIT, Azure DevOps
- Mastery, ASP .Net MVC 5.0, XML, SharePoint
- Mastery, SQL Server, Windows, Microsoft IIS
- Expert, Angular version 2 or above, preferred
- Expert, Kendo UI and Bootstrap, preferred.
- Expert, Azure development, preferred.
- Moderately proficient, Containers, Kubernetes, preferred.
- Mastery, SQL skills including stored procedures and user-defined functions, preferred.
- Proficient, MSMQ, Rabbit MQ is a plus
- Proficient, Mobile technology is a plus
- Moderately proficient, IVR technology is a plus
- Proficient, UX design is a plus
- Other duties as assigned
- Pay Type Salary
- Landstar System, Inc., 1000 Simpson Rd, Rockford, Illinois, United States of America
- Landstar System, Inc., 13410 Sutton Park Dr S, Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America