Hours of Service Compliance Coordinator - Log Compliance/ Drug Testing
Landstar is a Fortune 500 company, and is headquartered in Jacksonville.
Schedule: M-F, 9am-6pm
Location - Onsite
Ensure regulatory conformity to hours of service requirements through audits, driver training and education to achieve total compliance with state and federal regulations, as well as Landstar policy. Provide office clerical assistance.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls, and provide quality customer service
- Perform Random Drug and Alcohol notifications
- Educate and train internal and external customers on Hours-of-Service compliance
- Troubleshoot and assist with equipment malfunctions
- Perform audits and verify violations found
- Administer corrective action process up to and including cancellation of operators lease
- Analyze spreadsheets and other reports to ensure compliance
- Other duties as assigned
- Customer service experience
- Strong communication skills in all modes
- Ability to effectively counsel and educate
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Knowledge of DOT rules and regulations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Call center experience - inbound and outbound
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- One to three years related experience required
Landstar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Landstar will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Landstar uses application information only for employment related purposes, including background investigations and regulatory compliance. Landstar will not disclose the information to any other person or entity, unless compelled by force of law. Landstar stores your application information on computers operated by Ceridian. This on-line application software is provided by Ceridian under an agreement which specifies that Ceridian will not disclose or make any use of application information stored on its secure servers.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Landstar Transportation Logistics, 13410 Sutton Park Dr S, Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America