50322 - Ops Solutions Coordinator
Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, vacation pay, flex time, and 8 paid holidays!
Job Title:Ops Solutions Coordinator
Department:Ops Solutions (395)
Location(s):Jacksonville, FL, In Office
8am – 5pm, 8:30am – 5:30pm
The Ops Solution Coordinator is an integral part of Accounts Solutions and is vital to the overall success of the Ops Solutions team. This is a problem-solving role and is instrumental to the proper integration and improvement of business-to-business relationships with agents and customers alike. This goal contributes to the growth of the business by providing timely and useful metrics. The Coordinator will focus on ensuring compliance to customer requirements, troubleshooting status updates with agents, and 3PL compliance. Working directly with information technology (IT) staff and external customers, Coordinators ensure that requested EDI programing and changes have all the information needed to build and successfully implement them, and that the work is getting done in a timely manner. This is a highly technical position requiring daily coordination and communication between internal and external parties to support account compliance and growth.
Essential Responsibilities include the following.
- Log into and address queues for phone and email
- Utilize available system tools to identify underperforming accounts
- Analyze rejected lanes and present corrective action plan to upper management
- Generate and distribute monthly and/or quarterly performance reports by acquiring, manipulating, and summarizing data
- Complete set up tasks supporting the implementation of new business
- Handle the investigation, evaluation, and/or resolution of issues and respond to inquiries promptly
- Assists in preparation, coordination, and documentation of relevant processes
- Review documents for accuracy and completeness, gathering missing documentation as needed
- Ensure compliance to customer operational requirements through continuous engagement and collaboration with agents and customers.
- Perform new and on-going training for agents and personnel on department processes, systems and procedures.
- Suggest and assist agents with operations strategies to assist in the retention and growth of business.
- Act as liaison between agent and internal departments to ensure timely resolution of open items on managed accounts. Be an active advocate of agent and customer relationships.
- Research service failures and provide the necessary support for corrective actions.
- Lead calls with customers and agents to quickly diagnose or resolve issues.
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate across several levels of leadership.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external customers in a professional demeanor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Cognos and iSeries query
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
Desirable Soft Skills
- Excellent technical skills.
- Time and priority management.
- Strong conflict resolution base.
- Effective time management and goal-setting skills.
Education and/or Experience
Minimum Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
Minimum Experience: Previous Logistics transportation experience, preferred.
Years’ Experience for full proficiency in role: Six months
Certifications and/or Licenses
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of employees, managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to read, write and speak English, required
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to success fully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Ability to sit at workstation for 8 hour shift and perform extensive computer and telephone work.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Landstar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Landstar will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Landstar uses application information only for employment related purposes, including background investigations and regulatory compliance. Landstar will not disclose the information to any other person or entity, unless compelled by force of law. Landstar stores your application information on computers operated by Ceridian. This on-line application software is provided by Ceridian under an agreement which specifies that Ceridian will not disclose or make any use of application information stored on its secure servers.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Landstar Transportation Logistics, 13410 Sutton Park Dr S, Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America