Safety & Compliance Representative - Compliance-Logs/Drug Testing
Hours: 4 on, 4 off, 6am-6pm
Observed holidays and Saturday and Sunday - WAH
To provide safety and compliance support outside of standard business hours in order to ensure total compliance with DOT rules and regulations and Landstar policies.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls and provide quality customer service
- Perform random drug and alcohol notifications
- Troubleshoot and assist with equipment malfunctions
- Handle inbound calls regarding any safety or compliance emergency situations
- Coordinate with third party vendors regarding emergency services and/or follow up needed
- Run reports and distribute to various departments
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work outside of standard business hours including weekends and holidays
- Customer service experience
- Ability to remain calm in demanding situations
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong communication skills in all modes
- Ability to follow oral and written instruction
- Knowledge of DOT rules and regulations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Call center experience - inbound and outbound
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One to three years of experience required
Landstar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Landstar will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Landstar uses application information only for employment related purposes, including background investigations and regulatory compliance. Landstar will not disclose the information to any other person or entity, unless compelled by force of law. Landstar stores your application information on computers operated by Ceridian. This on-line application software is provided by Ceridian under an agreement which specifies that Ceridian will not disclose or make any use of application information stored on its secure servers.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Landstar Transportation Logistics, 13410 Sutton Park Dr S, Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America