Report Coordinator - 263 - Compliance
Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, vacation pay, flex time, and 8 paid holidays!
Job Title: Reports Coordinator
Department: 263 - Compliance - Logs/Drug Testing
This position creates, tracks, documents, reviews, and disseminates departmental reports promptly and accurately. Adept at analyzing data to create meaningful and actionable reports suited for management.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS – Dept 263 – Compliance – Logs/Drug Testing
- Extract data from databases and use knowledge of formulas within Excel to combine data from various sources into a cohesive report
- Define key performance indicators for each department (KPIs) to be tracked on a weekly/monthly basis
- Create detailed work instructions for existing reports within the safety, compliance, and insurance groups
- Create and distribute daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- Streamline existing report creation and distribution processes
- Suggest improved reporting content for manager review and approval
- Process departmental map processes and revise as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and Word
- Ability to create and automate repetitive reports
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must be able to perform quality work with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Cognos Business Intelligence Tools
- Transportation industry knowledge
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Three months to one year of office experience required
Landstar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Landstar will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Landstar uses application information only for employment related purposes, including background investigations and regulatory compliance. Landstar will not disclose the information to any other person or entity, unless compelled by force of law. Landstar stores your application information on computers operated by Ceridian. This on-line application software is provided by Ceridian under an agreement which specifies that Ceridian will not disclose or make any use of application information stored on its secure servers.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Landstar Transportation Logistics, 13410 Sutton Park Dr S, Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America