Programmer/Analyst I - Imaging
30416 - Programmer/Analyst I
Job Title: Programmer/Analyst I - Imaging
Department: Information Technology
Preferred Job Title: Programmer/Analyst I - Imaging
Reports To: Team Lead
Design, develop, configure, deploy and support technology solutions serving the transportation industry.
• Work within a collaborative team environment to design, develop, configure, test, deploy, and support technology solutions.
• Collaborate with product owners, business analysts, and other IT personnel to determine end-user needs.
• Design, build, own, and support technology products that meet business needs and adhere to department standards of design, quality, security, performance, automation, and low maintenance solutions.
• Assist users by analyzing complex logic and communicating to the business using non-technical language.
• Produce knowledge base documentation for the ongoing support of technology solutions.
• Troubleshoot operational problems and restore to normal condition. Maintain a 24/7 state of operational readiness.
• Participate in design and code reviews.
• Assist in deployment and support of technology.
• Participate as an active learner of new technologies as introduced into the technical roadmap
• Excellent analytical skills and strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to develop small to medium systems with minimal supervision.
• Ability to identify multiple ways to deliver technical solutions and articulate relative strengths and weaknesses of the choices.
• Ability to work effectively with colleagues.
• Experience with Agile development practices.
• Knowledge of Supply Chain Logistics, preferred
• Knowledge of Imaging Document Management Systems
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Minimum Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university, preferred
• Minimum Experience: Four or more years of related software development experience
ESSENTIAL DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC DUTIES and/or SKILLS
• Fluent, Current .NET C# applications, Web applications, RESTful APIs, SOA, and n-tier architecture.
• Fluent, Visual Studio, C#, GIT, Azure DevOps
• Fluent, SQL skills including stored procedures and user-defined functions.
• Fluent, Supporting third party vendor applications such as LeadTools, Transflo, and Palette
• Fluent, Working with connections to and from IBMi, IBMi DB2 Queries, and Stored Procedures,
• Knowledgeable, Angular version 12 or above and Responsive Web Design preferred
• Knowledgeable, Microsoft IIS, Windows Server, SQL Server, UNC Paths
• Knowledgeable, UML, design patterns and object-oriented principles.
• Knowledgeable of Rabbit MQ is a plus
• Proficient, UX design is a plus
• Other duties as assigned
- Pay Type Salary
- Landstar System, Inc., 13410 Sutton Park Dr S, Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America