Programmer/Analyst III .net, c#, azure, angular
Job Title: Programmer Analyst III
Department: Information Technology
Reports To: IT Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Approved Date: February 2019
Design, develop, configure, deploy and support technology solutions serving the transportation industry.
- Work within a collaborative team environment to design, develop, configure, deploy, and support technology solutions.
- Collaborate with product owners, business analysts, and other IT personnel to determine end-user needs.
- Designs system solutions of moderate complexity.
- Initiate and lead execution of process and technical improvements.
- Present designs and technical roadmaps to both technical and business personnel.
- Design, build, own, and support technology products that meet business needs and adhere to department standards of design, quality, security, performance, automation, and low maintenance solutions.
- Assist users by analyzing complex logic and communicating to the business using non-technical language.
- Produce knowledge base documentation for the ongoing support of technology solutions.
- Troubleshoot operational problems and restore to normal condition. Maintain a 24/7 state of operational readiness.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Assist in deployment and support of technology.
- Participate as an active learner of new technologies as introduced into the technical roadmap
- Excellent analytical skills and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lead design and development of medium to large systems with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to identify multiple ways to deliver technical solutions and articulate relative strengths and weaknesses of the choices.
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues.
- Experience with Agile development practices.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Logistics, preferred
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university, preferred
- Minimum Experience: 5 or more years of related professional experience
DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC DUTIES and/or SKILLS
- Mastery, .NET web applications and Web services using WCF and web API.
- Mastery, UML, design patterns and object oriented principles.
- Mastery, SOA and n-tier architecture.
- Mastery, Responsive Web Design
- Mastery, C#
- Mastery, JQuery
- Mastery, Visual Studio, TFS, GIT, Azure DevOps
- Mastery, ASP .Net MVC 5.0, XML, SharePoint
- Mastery, SQL Server, Windows, Microsoft IIS
- Expert, Angular version 2 or above, preferred
- Expert, Kendo UI and Bootstrap, preferred.
- Expert, Azure development, preferred.
- Moderately proficient, Containers, Kubernetes, preferred.
- Mastery, SQL skills including stored procedures and user-defined functions, preferred.
- Proficient, MSMQ, Rabbit MQ is a plus
- Proficient, Mobile technology is a plus
- Moderately proficient, IVR technology is a plus
- Proficient, UX design is a plus
- Other duties as assigned
Landstar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Landstar will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Landstar uses application information only for employment related purposes, including background investigations and regulatory compliance. Landstar will not disclose the information to any other person or entity, unless compelled by force of law. Landstar stores your application information on computers operated by Ceridian. This on-line application software is provided by Ceridian under an agreement which specifies that Ceridian will not disclose or make any use of application information stored on its secure servers.
- Pay Type Salary
- Landstar System, Inc., 13410 Sutton Park Dr S, Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America