Software Developer (CET)
Green Bay, WI - Corporate, 1330 Bellevue Street, Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States of America Req #1736
Monday, June 20, 2022
At KI, we believe knowing our customers helps us serve them better. We listen. We observe. We understand that each customer has unique needs. So, we pride ourselves on helping our customers make smart furniture decisions by offering expert advice, design options and personalized solutions.Since 1941, we’ve positioned KI as the furniture company that best understands the furniture industry and is committed to providing customers with the smart solutions. By targeting specific markets with solutions for business furniture, university furniture, educational furniture, healthcare furniture and government furniture, we can quickly respond to our customers’ unique needs – including the choice to procure furniture according to what fits their ordering and fulfillment process. That’s why we say we offer far more than furniture. We’re Furnishing Knowledge.
KI is seeking a Software Developer to join their Information Technology Department. This position is located at KI's Corporate Headquarters in Green Bay, WI.
The Software Developer will analyze, design, develop, install, and maintain applications developed for Configura CET Designer. CET Designer is a customizable software suite that uses Parametric Graphical Configuration (PGC) to reduce the complexity of design and reduce user errors. Responsibilities include developing and integrating new products into the CET Design software to include menus, graphics, and user-friendly automation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyze and assess existing business systems and procedures.
• Design, develop, test, and deploy solutions.
• Participate in internal planning meetings providing feedback on project priorities and progress.
• Translate business needs into technical solutions.
• Present ideas in business-friendly language.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Associate’s Degree in computer related discipline and/or at least 3 years in field.
• Experience in systems design, programming and/or systems software and support.
• 2-4 years of C#, .Net or Java development; knowledge in SQL and Object Oriented programming would be beneficial.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Highly self-motivated.
• Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Knowledge of current programming language(s), concepts and practices.
• Ability to recognize and resolve system related problems; work independently and make necessary decisions throughout the systems process within department guidelines.
• Demonstrated ability to train and provide consultation to customers in clear and concise manners.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently and respond to emergency situations effectively; communicate technical and complex information both orally and in writing.
KI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Family Information Technology
- Pay Type Salary
- Green Bay, WI - Corporate, 1330 Bellevue Street, Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States of America