WWFA Plastics Process Specialist, Associate-Plastics
KI, a world class supplier of innovative and award-winning furniture solutions for business, educational, and healthcare environments, is seeking a full-time Plastics Process Specialist to join our Green Bay manufacturing facility to work on our Weekend Shifts. This includes working two 12 hour shifts on the weekend and one 8 hour shift during the week. In this position, you work 32 hours and are compensated for 40 hours. Weekend Workforce A shift individuals receive an hourly shift differential of $3.00. A $1.00/hour raise is also given within the first year of employment.
To learn more about KI, please visit www.ki.com
- Complete minor machine and mold repair.
- Assist Maintenance technicians with machine and mold repairs.
- Troubleshoot problems.
- Complete mold changeovers.
- Set-up and process injection molding machines.
- Set up and adjust parts Robots
- Provide direction to operators regarding daily schedules and machine rotations to operate the department effectively
- Provide the Plastic’s Lean Process Manager with regular updates regarding anything related to the performance of the department on the specific shift.
- Complete daily shift reports
- Make decisions regarding quality and other departmental decision (including knowing when to contact the Lean Process Manager)
- Complete shift reports, SPC charts, skid tags, box tags, and production out sheets
- Participate in 6s activities
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Value Added Skills:
- Mechanically inclined with previous manufacturing experience, but not required
- Team Player
- Computer knowledge
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to train on any shift
- Positive Attitude
- Working in areas where it can get warm
- Working in a smoke free environment
- Activities including standing, walking, lifting, twisting and bending
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Willingness to assist in any given area of the plant if your area is slow
- This is a Weekend Workforce A shift position
- Hours are 10pm-10am Friday and Saturday night; then one 8 hour shift during the week. Work 32 hours, get paid for 40.
- Shift premium of $3.00/hour
- Overtime during busy season
KI offers a welcoming work culture with competitive benefits for eligible employees. Benefits include:
- 100% Employee ownership
- Competitive health, dental, & vision insurance
- A 401(k) Plan with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Wellness resources, including an on-site fitness center and a fitness reimbursement program
- An educational reimbursement program
- Company paid life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, and EAP.
- Sick pay
- Job Family Manufacturing / Operations - Plant
- Pay Type Hourly
- Green Bay, WI - Manufacturing, 1330 Bellevue St, Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States of America