Assembly Technician -Wave Fab/Assembly 3rd Shift
Job Category: Manufacturing/Operations
KI, a world class supplier of innovative and award-winning furniture solutions for business, educational, and healthcare environments, is seeking a full-time Assembly Technician to join our Green Bay manufacturing facility on our 3rd shift. 3rd shift individuals receive an hourly shift differential of $3.00. A $1.00/hour raise is also given within the first year of employment.
To learn more about KI, please visit www.ki.com
• Operate all assembly production equipment in an efficient and safe manner.
• Operate tools required in the cell such as hand held drills/screw guns, vacuum lifts, riveters, impact tools, screw drivers, wrenches and any other tools that may be required in the area.
• Maintain high levels of quality and follow work instruction documents
• Use of the scanning equipment
• Work both individually and as a team member
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
Value Added Skills:
• Mechanically inclined with previous manufacturing experience, but not required
• Team Player
• Computer knowledge
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to train on any shift
• Positive Attitude
• Working in areas where it can get warm
• Working in a smoke free environment
• Activities including standing, walking, lifting, twisting and bending
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Willingness to assist in any given area of the plant if your area is slow
• This is a 3rd Shift position
• Hours are 10pm-6am Sunday night to Friday Morning
• Starting rate of $18.00/hour • Shift premium of $3.00/hour • Overtime during busy season
KI offers a welcoming work culture with competitive benefits for eligible employees. Benefits include: • 100% Employee ownership • Competitive health, dental, & vision insurance • A 401(k) Plan with company match • Paid vacation and holidays • Wellness resources, including an on-site fitness center and a fitness reimbursement program • An educational reimbursement program • Company paid life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, and EAP. • Sick pay
- Job Family Manufacturing / Operations - Plant
- Pay Type Hourly
- Green Bay, WI - Manufacturing, 1330 Bellevue St, Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States of America