Production Tech I - Shipping (1st Shift)
**** Position is eligible for a $1,000 Sign on Bonus ****
As a Production Technician in Shipping/Receiving you are responsible for loading and unloading of product for shipping, as well as moving finished product from the assembly areas to shipping.
- Unload semi-trailers and box trucks utilizing forklifts and manual equipment to support receiving activities. Inspecting, scanning in and receive product deliveries.
- Communicate part shortages to buyer, coordinators and/or process managers as required.
- Locate products to drop zones or warehouse locations and transfer within BPCS to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Pull and transfer parts from warehouse locations to assembly or shipping to support production needs and customer order load dates.
- Deliver product from assembly cell, warehouse location or shipping racks to loading area (dock, trailer) utilizing forklifts.
- Properly package, consolidate and load freight/product into designated trailer utilizing forklifts and manual loading techniques.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities and provide suggestions for process improvements and labor efficiency gains.
- Possess forklift operator license or have ability to obtain a license within one month of position hire.
- An understanding and ability to use BPCS system and barcode labels knowledge.
- Ability to work as a team as well as independently.
- Attention to detail and accuracy with numbers/keypunching.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to follow all safety procedures
- Competitive base wages starting at $18/hr
- Monthly Goal Sharing bonus program with earning potential of up to $190 per month
- 15 Minute paid break
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- HSA w/ Employer Contribution
- Celebration of Achievements
- Employee Stock Ownership Program *Once vesting period is met
- Tuition Reimbursement
- + MORE!
To learn more about KI and the opportunity to start furnishing knowledge in a new career path please apply online or contact HR for assistance.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $18.00
- Manitowoc, WI - Manufacturing, 1400 S 41st St, Manitowoc, Wisconsin, United States of America