Sales Project Manager
Manager - Sales Project
Sales Project Manager
Manager, New Business Execution & Development
Senior Leadership, Operations, R&D, Process Engineering, Engineering, Quality, Customer Organization, Planning and Supply Chain
Drive and manage new business development process for new and existing Customers. Manage cross-functional teams within the Customer’s and Kdc/one’s organization to deliver excellence throughout the development phase. Using sound product knowledge and an understanding of company policies, procedures and services, build the foundation from which the Customer’s order will be executed against to ensure new products are delivered on-time and in-full, meeting all quality expectations. Work diligently and with sustained discipline to build cross-functional Customer relationships, securing and maintaining the Customer’s confidence. Manage all details as necessary so that service revenue, profit and cash management objectives are realized. Support the overall organizational objectives of exceeding fiscal goals and work in support of reinforcing Kdc/one’s position as the preeminent supply partner of choice for Operational Excellence, Customer Satisfaction, Innovation and Speed-to-Market Delivery.
1. Manages the development process and execution of first-time production of all assigned new opportunities using efficient and effective project management tools and techniques, including timelines and team meetings, to deliver the focus, tracking and visibility necessary to meet the objectives of both our internal and external Customers. Establishes and maintains project management timetables for the assigned new products and programs. Responsible for the management of all data related to the successful new project development and new launch tracker process and ensures the successful transition of all key data to the Customer Service Team to support the successful execution of repeat orders to reflect on-time execution of orders.
2. Provides cross-functional leadership throughout all business development and project management processes. Interfaces throughout the Customer’s organization and with all internal disciplines as needed in the development of new programs to ensure all critical milestones are successfully achieved, culminating in the on-time, in-full, on-quality shipment to our customer.
Identifies and is instrumental in providing solutions for any barriers that may prevent Kdc/one from successfully delivering against all Customer and company commitments and objectives.
4. Assists in the strategic development of business cases through compilation and analysis of data.
5. Assists with launch forecasting activities to provide accurate demand forecast.
6. Key participative member in establishing priorities and setting strategic focus by ensuring all real time data and related activities is readily shared and discussed with appropriate Kdc/one Team members.
7. Assists with Kdc/one’s strategic growth initiative by participating in the qualifying of new inquiries, as well as proactive research of new brands and compilation of competitive knowledge.
1. 4-year college degree in business, technology or communications and/or related equivalent experience.
2. Ten years progressive experience in a Sales/Customer Service in a manufacturing environment.
3. Must demonstrate exceptional management, leadership, project management and communication skills.
4. Strong interpersonal and persuasive skills.
5. Proficient in all software applications relevant to the position.
6. Works well under pressure.
7. Detail oriented with ability to meet changing priorities.
KDC-ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. I understand that employment with KDC-ONE Company is at-will, meaning that I or KDC-ONE Company may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state or federal law. I understand that KDC-One requires the successful completion of a drug and/or alcohol test as a condition of employment.
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator SG&A
- kdc/one Port Jervis, 20 West King Street, Port Jervis, New York, United States of America