1st Shift Trainee Technician (Personal Care)
Title: Trainee Technician
Reports to: Manufacturing Supervisor
Department: Operations (Personal Care/Skin Care Manufacturing)
Work with senior level technicians in manufacturing.
Understand and follow GMP’s or general cleaning procedures in assigned area.
- Verify all raw materials necessary to manufacture a batch.
- Disassemble, sanitize, and reassemble any equipment in assigned area (mixers, grinders, etc.)
- Clean and sanitize manufacturing tanks according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Fill out any log or records regarding sanitization of equipment in assigned department.
- Load / fill a manufacturing tank according to the batch record.
- Fill out batch cards correctly checking raw material control, expiry date, lot and batch numbers of each ingredient.
- Drain product into containers and weigh.
- Must have working knowledge of compliance with G.M.P.’s, environmental, safety, and quality control procedures in the performance of job duties.
- Assist a Technician in basic manufacturing procedures.
- Performs other related tasks as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- High School or equivalency diploma preferred.
- Entry level position.
- Knowledge of G.M.P.’s, environmental, safety, and quality control procedures.
- Perform basic mathematical and conversion functions.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Able to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Direct
- kdc/one Port Jervis, 20 West King Street, Port Jervis, New York, United States of America