2nd Shift Material Handler
Title: Material Handler I
Reports To: Warehouse Supervisor
Organizational Relationships: All employees in assigned department, all support areas.
Basic Function: Supply assigned production lines with proper approved materials required for filling, with a considerable amount of Supervision.
- Ability to read the daily schedule and determine what materials are needed for the assembly lines.
- Ability to read a factory order and quality control stickers to assure the proper materials are being used in all aspects of the assembly line.
- Capable of inventorying customer and/or kdc/one items as requested.
- Capable of organizing supplies in neat and orderly fashion. Must be able to learn basic methods, procedures for assigned department.
- Must be able to learn where materials and supplies go in correct location by production lines to promote ease of operation and optimum production with minimal instruction.
- Needs to plan ahead to assure production lines do not run out of supplies.
- Must deliver production to shipping or designated area according to customer specifications and in good condition.
- Must be able to learn compliance with all G.M.P.’s and safety procedures with reasonable instruction.
- Responsible for maintaining clean, orderly work area by daily cleaning as required. (May include sweeping, mopping, etc.)
- Any other tasks as determined by the Supervisor.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience.
- Capable of learning basic computer operations and inputting data.
- Basic organization skills including mathematics and English competency.
- Some experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment, performing material handling work.
- Be capable of learning operation and use of material handling equipment including power industrial trucks.
- Has an acceptable attendance record.
- Must be able to lift/pull and push.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Direct
- kdc/one Port Jervis, 20 West King Street, Port Jervis, New York, United States of America