2nd Shift Bulk Handler
Title: Bulk Handler
Reports To: Warehouse Supervisor
Organizational Relationships: Operations, Warehouse, Laboratories
To assure each assembly line has the proper bulk for filling, maintain a constant feed of bulk to filling equipment, and timely and accurate return of unused bulk.
- Ability to read the daily schedule and determine what bulk is needed for the assembly lines.
- Ability to read a factory order to assure the proper bulk is being used in the filling equipment.
- Ability to read a quality control approval sticker and compare information to the factory order.
- Ability to learn the equipment used to fill hoppers and the proper setup to deliver bulk to the filling equipment; pumps, filters, piping, etc.
- Awareness of GMP practices necessary to prevent contamination of the bulk or filling equipment.
- Awareness of all safety procedures necessary in carrying out the job responsibilities; proper lifting, safety glasses, ladder safety, etc.
- Responsible for cleaning any product off the floor, equipment, etc., that was caused by the bulk handler when delivering product to the filling equipment.
- Assure the timely return of unused bulk to the bulk storage area, including the filling out of paperwork with the necessary information, making sure the container of bulk is properly closed and sealed, and the delivery of the bulk to the storage area.
- Ability to follow re-melt procedures for bulks with this requirement.
- Any other tasks as determined by the Operations Supervisor.
1.High School diploma or equivalent experience.
2.Basic organizational, mathematics, and English skills.
3.Capable of learning GMP’s , safety, quality, operations procedures.
4.Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. to pour product.
5.Ability to remove drums from skids to carts – heavy movement.
6.Maintains an acceptable attendance record.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Direct
- kdc/one Port Jervis, 20 West King Street, Port Jervis, New York, United States of America