Event Operations - Ticket Taker
Kansas City, MO, USA Req #165
Wednesday, June 29, 2022
The Kansas City Chiefs are currently recruiting talented individuals to deliver Championship Service for the 2022 Season. Ideal candidates will be energetic, engaging, passionate, personable, proactive, and welcoming. As a member of the Kansas City Chiefs Event Staff, you create valuable and exciting experiences for everyone at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
This position will be responsible for:
• Delivering best-in-class guest service through all touch points via the Chiefs service brand, "Championship Service"
• Resolving guest concerns and special requests within the framework provided via the handbook and training, while upholding the Fan Code of Conduct
• Using knowledge of GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium and Chiefs history, engage fans and guests to deliver exceptional service
• Performing additional responsibilities as needed and as directed by supervisory personnel
*Note that is a part-time, event-day-only position with required attendance for each scheduled stadium-wide event (such as concerts, festivals, trade shows, etc.). This position is outdoors.
Ticket Takers: deliver a best-in-class experience by welcoming fans, validating admission to all events at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Please do not contact the employer; you will be contacted if your credentials meet our requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Family Event Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Part Time
This posting is inactive.
- Kansas City, MO, USA