Accounts Payable Representative
Paramus, NJ 07652, USA Req #796
Wednesday, June 15, 2022
Savvas Learning Company is a global education company that produces award-winning learning solutions that empower educators and engage students with the highest quality content.
Recognized as an industry leader, we serve millions of K-12 learners with innovative, student-centered educational programs that turn today’s classrooms into active learning environments. By embracing technology, personalized learning, and immersive experiences delivered across multiple platforms, we design our learning solutions to be more accessible and relevant to each student.
Our comprehensive solutions for core curriculum, and supplemental and intervention programs - supported by an array of professional development services - allow teachers to use data to inform classroom practices and tailor instructions to an individual’s abilities and learning styles.
Savvas is hiring an Accounts Payable Representative to process day-to-day transactions. The AP Representative will report directly to the Accounts Payable Manager.
- Invoice processing (including purchase order related invoices)
- Invoice management in ERP (SAP)
- AP help desk tasks
- Interacting with internal stakeholders and vendors through the AP Help Desk for multiple inquiries, including payment and invoice status.
- Communication by email and phone.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Knowledge of SAP general ledger
- Strong technical, analytical, and business skills
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Purchase order invoice processing
- Experience with Medius AP Automation preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical thinking skills with proactive problem solving
- In accordance with the President's Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, all prospective Savvas hires must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be willing to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and furnish proof of vaccination, or be approved for a medical or religious exemption to this vaccination requirement, by date of hire, to be considered for U.S.-based jobs.
Savvas Learning Company is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Savvas Learning Company provides access to a benefits experience created to offer our employees choice, flexibility, and the opportunity to save money for the future. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, tax-advantaged accounts, pharmacy, life insurance, disability insurance, matching 401(k), and paid time off. Our benefits are part of a total package that is carefully designed to support the total well-being of our employees.
- Job Family AIP Eligible
- Pay Type Salary
- Paramus, NJ 07652, USA