Accountant, Rubicon Publishing
Canada ● Toronto, ON, Canada Req #774
Monday, May 23, 2022
Rubicon Publishing, a Savvas Company, is an award-winning K-12 digital learning company and supplemental educational publisher based in Canada. Rubicon is part of Savvas Learning Company, a global education company that produces award-winning learning solutions that empower educators and engage students with the highest quality content. Together, we serve millions of K-12 learners with innovative, student-centered educational resources that turn today’s classrooms into active learning environments. By embracing technology, personalized learning, and immersive experiences delivered across multiple platforms, our learning solutions are designed to be more accessible and relevant to each student. Our solutions - supported by an array of professional development services - allow teachers to use data to inform classroom practices and tailor instruction to an individual student’s abilities and learning styles.The ideal candidate is passionate about creating a great brand experience and driving revenue with a vision for new ways to grow the business. This modern marketer will have experience in creating programs with demonstrable impact on market awareness, customer acquisition, and revenue.
High School Diploma Required, Bachelor's Degree preferred. The ideal candidate must have 2+ years of experience Invoicing/Revenue
• Data entry invoices from web orders to QuickBooks.
• Data entry invoices downloaded from fulfilment centre portal to QuickBooks.
• Process credit notes when required and as authorized.
• Ensure timely processing of invoicing, verify accuracy and completeness of data records
and keep for company records.
• Liaise with customers and fulfilment centre staff.
• Working with the fulfilment centre to co-managing retail invoices and AR.
• Perform credit card reconciliations.
• Assist with customer refunds including refunds for online sales.
• Transfer money from PayPal to operating bank account.
• Process and verify requests for quotations.
• Support accounts receivable and accounts payable functions where necessary.
• Support month end reconciliation and provide details/reports.
• Assist in month end closing.
• Support audits.
• Maintains company electronic filing system
- Pay Type Salary
- Toronto, ON, Canada