Manager, Talent Management
United States Req #766
Tuesday, June 7, 2022
Savvas Learning Company (formerly Pearson K12 Learning) is a global education company that produces award-winning learning solutions that empower educators and engage students with the highest quality content.
Recognized as an industry leader, we serve millions of K-12 learners with innovative, student-centered educational programs that turn today’s classrooms into active learning environments. By embracing technology, personalized learning, and immersive experiences delivered across multiple platforms, we design our learning solutions to be more accessible and relevant to each student.
Our comprehensive solutions for core curriculum, and supplemental and intervention programs - supported by an array of professional development services - allow teachers to use data to inform classroom practices and tailor instructions to an individual’s abilities and learning styles.
The Manager of Talent Management provides strategic oversight and vision for developing learning, leadership, engagement, performance, and other talent solutions to build the skills and behaviors of over 1,400 Savvas Learning team members and develop a highly engaged culture. In this role you will drive the learning strategy that will meet business needs.
In this role you will design and develop all learning programs including needs analysis,
curriculum design, and evaluation.
• Collaborate with HRBP’s, Talent Acquisition and key stakeholders to translate the current and future needs of the business into Talent Management strategies and practices.
• Lead the development of Succession Planning and Talent Planning models. Identify risks and talent gaps in the business.
• Partner with Leaders to implement programs and solutions to identify and grow high potential employees. Measure the effectiveness of leadership development programs and iterate on an annual basis.
• Research and implement a competency and career path framework that enable success and drive retention across the business.
• Develop and maintain a performance management program that drives organizational growth and individual development.
• Manage the maintenance and execution of the performance management system, including current job descriptions, standards of performance and performance evaluation instruments.
• Equip managers with best practices and tools to make them effective at attracting, selecting, developing, engaging and retaining top talent.
• Design, develop, and facilitate leadership development and training programs for current leaders, aspiring leaders and high potential future leaders.
• Build and manage a companywide employee recognition and service award program.
• Partner with outside vendors to launch engagement and pulse surveys.
• Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Development, Training and Development, or related field.
• Minimum 5+ years of direct experience in learning and/or talent management and/or organizational development preferred.
• Experience with partnering with senior leaders to define talent needs and priorities.
• Experience in Competency Framework creation & Implementation.
• Experience with strategic partnerships with leadership and training vendors.
• Able to develop and communicate creative and clear presentations that are engaging to leaders.
• Demonstrated leadership skills with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills, with the ability to motivate and coach others.
• Demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills, ability to balance priorities and projects across multiple deadlines.
Savvas Learning Company is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Savvas Learning Company provides access to a benefits experience created to offer our employees choice, flexibility, and the opportunity to save money for the future. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, tax-advantaged accounts, pharmacy, life insurance, disability insurance, matching 401(k), and paid time off. Our benefits are part of a total package that is carefully designed to support the total well-being of our employees.
- Pay Type Salary
- United States