Inside Curriculum Specialist (Humanities)
Savvas Learning Company is seeking an Inside Curriculum Specialist in Humanities to work in partnership with Curriculum Sales Specialists and Inside Sales Account Managers covering the US region. This resource serves as a content specialist supporting the sales process from virtual presentations, solution selling, and assisting Account Managers to close sales. This includes K-12 Learning products, services and solutions respective to the portfolio. To make this happen, the Curriculum Specialist will enjoy the opportunity to develop and maintain ongoing relationships with school, state, regional or district decision makers in the assigned region and share expertise in company offerings, pedagogy and the competitive environment. The Curriculum Specialist will partner directly with the Sales Teams and product management to advance Savvas Learning products, services and solutions.
This position will require the candidate to be locted near our office in Chandler, AZ. If not currently loctaed within a commutable distance, please provide a cover letter that includes information about relocation.
· Contributing to the achievement of revenue targets as a team in the assigned sales region.
· Delivering virtual winning presentations of our programs to potential and existing customers.
· Developing relationships with key K-12 decision makers within the market segment.
· Providing customer feedback to sales, product, and marketing teams.
· Maintaining content level expertise through the Savvas certification process.
· Delivering Product Activation training for new and on-going customer accounts.
· Collaborating with internal Savvas teams including sales, services and product management.
· Maintaining relationships with the Account Manager & customer during the sales cycle
· Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of all Savvas programs to include Realize, print & digital.
· Responding to customer needs throughout the sales process.
· Partner with sales and product management advancing Savvas solutions.
· Responsible for contributing to the achievement of revenue targets.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL FIT THE FOLLOWING DESCRIPTION
· Education specialist with deep K-12 knowledge in Humanities.
· Content knowledge expert for the assigned region with the goal of driving and meeting revenue targets.
· Expert in the delivery of sales and introductory product orientation in-service for print, digital and blended programs who will partner with other specialists and share responsibilities in the assigned region.
· A self-starter with a passion for K-12 education and the ability to drive educators (at all levels) to make sound decisions regarding learning outcome choices for students and teachers.
· Expert on national education standards, current education pedagogy and market trends.
· Facile communicator with the skills to relate to all levels of state, regional or district K-12 employees from superintendent, administrator, teacher to paraprofessional.
· 5+ years of K-12 education experience to include classroom teaching experience.
· BS or BA, Master’s Degree preferred.
· Specialty training or advanced certification is preferred.
· Expert knowledge of education theory and market trends in the assigned content area.
· Knowledge of current or competitive programs.
· Deep knowledge and passion for learning in K-12 education.
· Demonstrated ability to deliver winning presentations in large and small groups.
· Experience in networking with district administrators and decision makers.
· Previous experience in selling and servicing in the education market is desirable.
· Comfortable working in a team environment & delivering presentations virtually
· Demonstration of strong abilities with technology skills including abilities to use all presentation software and hardware (PC or Mac, including whiteboard technology and 1:1 devices) to develop and deliver engaging multimedia presentations both virtually and in-person.
· Collaboration with team members and all departments including sales, services, and operations to escalate and address customer satisfaction issues to ensure customer success.
· Self-starter. Can at times be responsible for self-directed training and preparedness.
· Ability to have pointed conversations with school districts in K-12 Humanities.
· Understanding sales campaign strategy, market trends and the full continuum of Savvas services to better understand the customer and audience.
· This is a work from home position, but candidates must be located within a commutable distance to the Chandler, AZ facility to attend office-based meetings as required.
· This position may require on-site customer presentations and attendance at Savvas Learning Company events and conferences.
· In accordance with the President’s Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, all prospective Savvas hires must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be willing to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and furnish proof of vaccination, or be approved for a medical or religious exemption to this vaccination requirement, by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based jobs.
This position cannot be performed in the state of Colorado.
Savvas Learning Company (formerly Pearson K12 Learning) is a global education company that produces award-winning learning solutions that empower educators and engage students with the highest quality content.
Recognized as an industry leader, we serve millions of K-12 learners with innovative, student-centered educational programs that turn today’s classrooms into active learning environments. By embracing technology, personalized learning, and immersive experiences delivered across multiple platforms, we design our learning solutions to be more accessible and relevant to each student.
Our comprehensive solutions for core curriculum, and supplemental and intervention programs - supported by an array of professional development services - allow teachers to use data to inform classroom practices and tailor instructions to an individual’s abilities and learning styles.
Savvas Learning Company is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Savvas is a drug free workplace.
Savvas Learning Company provides access to a benefits experience created to offer our employees choice, flexibility, and the opportunity to save money for the future. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, tax-advantaged accounts, pharmacy, life insurance, disability insurance, matching 401(k), and paid time off. Our benefits are part of a total package that is carefully designed to support the total well-being of our employees.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 3075 W Ray Rd, Chandler, AZ 85226, USA