Sr. Director, Program Implementation
WORKING WITH US
The Jewish Board delivers innovative, best-in-class mental and behavioral health services to over 45,000 New Yorkers each year. We are unique in serving everyone from infants and their families, to children, teens, and adults. That adds up to countless opportunities to use your skills, training, and compassion to make a difference in the lives of others.
Similarly, we support our employees through benefits like, professional development opportunities and paid supervision. Some of our other benefits include:
- 15 agency holidays and 15 sick days in addition to generous vacation days Health/dental/vision plans that are subsidized up to 80%
- Access to 403(b) retirement benefits and a pension
- Tuition assistance and educational loan forgiveness
- Unlimited opportunities for employee referral bonuses
ABOUT THE JOB
The Jewish Board is currently seeking a Sr Director of Program Implementation to collaborate with Executive Program Directors and their designees to start new programs, and to seamlessly transition the programs to program leadership on a mutually-agreed-upon basis. This role reports directly to the Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the Development Department and program leadership to plan, design program services, and detail plans in grant applications or other relevant documentation
- Identify critical pathways to program implementation success, and develop project management plans; Execute program implementation plans
- Working with HR and program leaders to conduct targeted recruitment, orientation, and engagement of staff; Identify and arrange delivery of training needed to implement programs
- Working with Real Estate and Facilities Departments to secure proper space for programs
- Develop/Modify policies and procedures appropriate to new programs
- Identify and secure equipment and supplies necessary to operate program, including items for service delivery, billing and reimbursement, health and safety, etc.
- Secure any necessary licenses, certifications, or approvals needed to operate program
- Other duties as assigned
The Jewish Board is currently looking for qualified individuals of all cultures, religions, races, and gender expressions with the following requirements:
- A Master’s Degree in a relevant field is required, plus prior experience with the development and/or management of service programs
- Strong project management/organizational skills, Logical/critical thinking
We respect diversity and accordingly are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, partnership status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
This applies with respect to recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, termination, assignments, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs, and all other terms and condition of employment as well as general treatment during employment.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities, without regard to any protected classifications, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Any employees who need assistance to perform their job duties because of a physical or mental condition should contact human resources.
- Job Family Program Administration [500s]
- Job Function Directors
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator 8810 - Clerical Office Employees NOC
- Required Education Master’s Degree
- 135 W 50th St, New York, NY 10020, USA