- 15 agency holidays and 15 sick days in addition to generous vacation
- Health/dental/vision plans that are subsidized up to 80%
- Tuition assistance and educational loan forgiveness
- Access to 403(b) retirement benefits and a pension
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion through our many company initiatives, including employee resource groups (ERGs) like Confronting Structural Racism (COR), Coalition Against Anti-Semitism (CAAS), and the LGBTQ Steering Committee
- This position is eligible for a sign-on bonus
- Participating in the continuing interdisciplinary evaluation of individual clients for the purpose of beginning, monitoring and providing culturally competent therapy to clients.
- Individualizing and understanding the needs of the client and the client’s family or support network in relation to each other.
- Identifying appropriate treatment or service providers and facilitate client referrals to internal and external and/or linkage program.
- Performing individual or group psychotherapy; long or short term depending on client's need and diagnosis.
- Establishing client goals and assess the client’s success in meeting those goals. To continue changes or recommend changes in treatment strategy depending on ongoing client assessment.
- Running specialized groups.
- Providing all necessary notes, progress notes, written assessments and other paperwork as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in mental health counseling, or social work from an accredited program required.
- New York State License in Mental Health Counseling (LMHC) or Social Work (LMSW) required.
We respect diversity and accordingly are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, partnership status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
This applies with respect to recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, termination, assignments, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs, and all other terms and condition of employment as well as general treatment during employment.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities, without regard to any protected classifications, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Any employees who need assistance to perform their job duties because of a physical or mental condition should contact human resources.
- Job Family Clinical Staff [300s]
- Job Function Social Workers
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator 8832 - Physician & Clerical
- Required Education Master’s Degree
- 55 Westchester Square, The Bronx, NY 10461, USA