4021A | Social Worker (Licensed)
WORKING WITH US
The Jewish Board delivers innovative, best-in-class mental and behavioral health services to over 45,000 New Yorkers each year. We are unique in serving everyone from infants and their families, to children, teens, and adults. That adds up to countless opportunities to use your skills, training, and compassion to make a difference in the lives of others.
Similarly, we support our employees through benefits like, professional development opportunities and paid supervision. Some of our other benefits include:
- Positions offer competitive compensation
- Continuing CME/CEU support through our tuition assistance program
- 15 agency holidays and 15 sick days in addition to generous vacation days
- Health/dental/vision plans that are subsidized up to 80%
- Access to 403(b) retirement benefits and a pension
- Unlimited employee referral bonus opportunities
- Commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) through our many company initiatives, including employee resource groups (ERGs) like Confronting Structural Racism (COR), Coalition Against Anti-Semitism (CAAS), and the LGBTQ Steering Committee
ABOUT THE JOB
The Dr. Eugene D. Glynn Manhattan North Counseling Center serves people living in the Washington Heights and Inwood areas of Manhattan who are struggling with a range of emotional and social problems. The clinic offers counseling and case management services to families as well as individual therapy for children, adolescents, and adults. Offers Spanish-language groups.
The Social Worker is responsible for supplying necessary clinical interventions within the realm of the program. Provide cultural competent services. As part of a therapeutic team within the Agency, work closely with the divisions' medical, psychiatric and support staff to ensure the appropriate treatment interventions for the client and compliance with regulating agencies, OMH.
The Jewish Board is currently looking for talented professionals of all cultures, religions, races, and gender expressions with the following qualifications:
You should have:
- Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW).
- Available 2 or more weekday evenings until clinic close.
- A minimum 1 year of relevant experience with similar population/setting
- Fluency in Spanish preferred.
We respect diversity and accordingly are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, partnership status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
This applies with respect to recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, termination, assignments, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs, and all other terms and condition of employment as well as general treatment during employment.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities, without regard to any protected classifications, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Any employees who need assistance to perform their job duties because of a physical or mental condition should contact human resources.
- Job Family Clinical Staff [300s]
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator 8832 - Physician & Clerical
- 97-77 Queens Blvd, Rego Park, NY 11374, USA