4954A | Unit Director
The Director of the Clinical Consultation Program (CCP) will provide administrative, fiscal and clinical leadership to the Team Coordinators and Consultants of the program to ensure that best practice strategies are implemented. The director of Clinical Consultation will be the lead person in interacting with the ACS CCP Director, Borough Program Managers as well as other ACS administrative personnel in the borough offices and at 150 Williams Street (ACS central office) and community based leadership. The director of Clinical Consultation will develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with regulatory bodies to increase referrals and to ensure that the goals of CCP are implemented in line with the Agency and ACS agreed upon expectations. The director of Clinical Consultation will actively participate and support new initiatives and projects.
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Provides overall clinical and administrative leadership and management for program
• Ensures Consultation Services are fully integrated at borough offices
• Work collaboratively with the other Clinical Consultation Director and JB Preventive Directors
• Monitor workflow to ensure reports are completed, reviewed, signed and submitted timely to ACS
• Provide weekly supervision to Team Coordinators
• Maintain collaborative and professional relationships with ACS staff that reflects positively on agency
• Monitor weekly productivity requirements at borough offices
• Ensures that internal Jewish Board and external regulatory agency standards and requirements are met
• Interviews and hires staff, as well as address staff performance-related issues in accordance with the Jewish Board’s Policy and Procedures
• Oversee staff schedules to ensure sufficient number of referrals are scheduled in the borough offices to meet ACS requirements
• Complete consults on an as needed basis
• Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to ACS and agency regarding productivity and other program activities
• Partner with and provide ongoing feedback to ACS' CCP Director, Borough Office Managers to ensure goals of CCP are aligned with Agency and ACS requirements
• Actively participate in CCP City wide and Borough based meetings
• Immediately inform agency leadership regarding media involved incidents
• Actively participate in the Division's monthly director's meetings
• Arranges for staff training and promotes the integration of learning to practice
• Available to assist program staff in managing and responding to urgent situations
• Participate in inter program and intra agency collaboration
• Track and reports necessary data and outcome
• Manage and adheres to program budgets meeting contract targets and monitoring expenses
• May provide consultation services as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned
EDUCATIONAL / TRAINING REQUIRED:
- Master’s degree and license in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or a related subject area.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED / LANGUAGE PREFERENCE:
- Employee must have minimum of 4-6 years of supervisory (clinical)/managerial experience.
- Willingness to work City Holiday schedule.
- Strong interpersonal/verbal and writing skills.
- Knowledge of computer systems.
We respect diversity and accordingly are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, partnership status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
This applies with respect to recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, termination, assignments, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs, and all other terms and condition of employment as well as general treatment during employment.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities, without regard to any protected classifications, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Any employees who need assistance to perform their job duties because of a physical or mental condition should contact human resources.
- Job Family Direct Care [200s]
- Job Function Directors
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator 8833 - Hospital - Professional Employees
- Required Education Master’s Degree
- 250 Neptune Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11235, USA