5550A | Clinical Supervisor
The Clinical Supervisor will be responsible for clinical supervision, staff performance evaluations, as well as reviewing client charts, including service and discharge plans. Requires familiarity and compliance with all relevant regulations and standards of regulatory bodies and of the Jewish Board of Family & Children’s Services. Has responsibility for back-up after hours emergency during evenings, weekends and holidays.
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Conduct staff Training & Development as/ if required.
- Conduct staff performance evaluations.
- Participate in all staff meetings, as assigned.
- Provide direct service to clients on an as needed/required basis.
- Provide individual and group supervision of all program and support staff.
- Monitor Consumer meetings, as required.
- Monitor all individualized assessments/ case management/ service plans.
- Review Case Management/ Service/ Discharge Plans with clients and staff.
- Participate in Case Management/ Service/ Discharge Plan meetings.
- Supervise MSW students, as assigned.
- Assume all on call administrative and crisis evening and weekend duties.
- Serve as back up to Administrative Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATIONAL / TRAINING REQUIRED:
- LMSW, Master’s Degree in related Mental Health discipline
- Three years of experience with SED children/ adolescents and or case management needed
- Excellent writing skills and computer literacy preferred
We respect diversity and accordingly are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, partnership status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
This applies with respect to recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, termination, assignments, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs, and all other terms and condition of employment as well as general treatment during employment.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities, without regard to any protected classifications, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Any employees who need assistance to perform their job duties because of a physical or mental condition should contact human resources.
- Job Family Clinical Staff [300s]
- Job Function Supervisors
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator 8810 - Clerical Office Employees NOC
- Required Education Master’s Degree
- 135 W 50th St, New York, NY 10020, USA