1312A | Admin Supervisor (Licensed)
WORKING WITH US
The Jewish Board delivers innovative, best-in-class mental and behavioral health services to over 45,000 New Yorkers each year. We are unique in serving everyone from infants and their families, to children, teens, and adults. That adds up to countless opportunities to use your skills, training, and compassion to make a difference in the lives of others.
Similarly, we support our employees through benefits like, professional development opportunities and paid supervision. Some of our other benefits include:
- 15 agency holidays and 15 sick days in addition to generous vacation days
- Health/dental/vision plans that are subsidized up to 80%
- Tuition assistance and educational loan forgiveness
- Access to 403(b) retirement benefits and a pension.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
CFTSS Clinical services are provided to children/youth and are intended to help identify and prevent the progression of behavioral health needs through early identification and intervention. Services may be provided to children/youth in need of assessment for whom behavioral conditions have not yet been diagnosed or to youth with a diagnosis for whom flexible community based treatment is needed to correct or ameliorate a developmental delay or problem in functioning or capacity for healthy relationships.
The Family Peer Advocate will provide Case Management and Advocacy services for caregivers of children and adolescents, and their families. The Family Peer Advocate will help plan, access, and coordinate services for children and their families.
The Jewish Board is currently looking for talented professionals of all cultures, religions, races, and gender expressions with the following qualifications:
You should have:
- Lived experience in parenting a child or adolescent with a serious emotional disturbance and/or lived experience of mental health challenges.
- Ability to work with diverse social, cultural, economic groups
- Background in advocating mental health and/or in the educational system
- Bilingual Spanish preferred.
We respect diversity and accordingly are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, partnership status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
This applies with respect to recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, termination, assignments, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs, and all other terms and condition of employment as well as general treatment during employment.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities, without regard to any protected classifications, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Any employees who need assistance to perform their job duties because of a physical or mental condition should contact human resources.
- Job Family Clinical Staff [300s]
- Job Function Supervisors
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator 8810 - Clerical Office Employees NOC
- 2488 Grand Concourse, Bronx, NY 10458, USA