6306A | Office Secretary
Provide general secretarial and office work for an individual or series of supervisors either on a departmental or divisional level.
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Act as secretary for one or more individuals in a clinical setting.
• May open and distribute mail.
• Take and transcribe dictation.
• Handle routine correspondence.
• Maintain files and records.
• Routine typing and reception.
• Relief fee collection.
• Other duties as assigned
EDUCATIONAL / TRAINING REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma with relevant courses and/or experience in typing, filing, and record keeping.
We respect diversity and accordingly are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, partnership status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
This applies with respect to recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, termination, assignments, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs, and all other terms and condition of employment as well as general treatment during employment.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities, without regard to any protected classifications, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Any employees who need assistance to perform their job duties because of a physical or mental condition should contact human resources.
- Job Family Program Administration [500s]
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator 8810 - Clerical Office Employees NOC
- Required Education High School
- 55 Westchester Square, The Bronx, NY 10461, USA