The Settlements Analyst position offers the opportunity to become highly knowledgeable in the area of Settlements. A strong candidate will transition seamlessly between tasks that require a keen eye for detail and provide exceptional client service to Janney’s financial professionals in the branch. In addition to their core daily responsibilities, the ideal candidate would be able to run small projects, identify and implement process improvements.
- Provide exceptional support to Janney branches
- Research and analyzing data
- Perform reconciliation functions
- Correspond with Financial Advisors, internal contacts, and outside vendors
- Collaborate effectively with other operations teams to solve issues
- Work closely with teammates to balance workload
- Draft and maintain policies and procedures as needed
- Lead and join small projects both within and outside the team
- Design, test, and implement system enhancements to improve workflow and overall client
- Ability to prioritize and execute duties quickly and accurately within tight timeframes
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong initiative and time management skills
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment and meet critical deadlines
- An effective team player who works well under pressure and interacts appropriately with others
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in operations/financial industry
- 1-2 years of related experience in Settlement Operations a plus
- Knowledge/Experience using SQL or RPA a plus
This role will be hybrid, the individual will work approximately three days per week in-office. Individuals hired to work for a team/manager based in our Philadelphia Corporate Headquarters will be required to show proof of vaccination per our Philadelphia Corporate Headquarters’ policy.
Janney is dedicated to promoting and supporting diversity within our workplace. We provide an environment that promotes respect, integrity, teamwork, achievement and acceptance regardless of age, disability, education, gender, gender expression, gender identity, job level, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, or other protected factors. Janney is committed to equal employment opportunities and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, 1717 Arch Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America