The eLearning Coordinator will be responsible for the development, delivery, and maintenance of the firm’s virtual training sessions and self-paced learning modules by leveraging appropriate authoring programs, a fundamental knowledge of technology, and the department’s internal Learning Management System (LMS).
- Upload and manage all training materials on Absorb – Janney’s LMS – ensuring courses are up-to-date, assigned, and available to the appropriate audiences.
- Meet with appropriate subject-matter experts on training needs, development, and delivery.
- Administer, monitor and track required and elective training via the LMS.
- Remotely assist staff with LMS troubleshooting, questions, and requests.
- Collaborate with appropriate stakeholders to determine how to improve the LMS user interface to enhance the user experience and maximize utilization.
- Identify system deficiencies and find potential solutions/workarounds.
- Act as a subject-matter expert in developing and delivering virtual training sessions via WebEx.
- Work with speakers on proper use of virtual platforms, providing training and information on how to leverage tools and best practices.
- Collaborate with the IT department to ensure programs have adequate support and to communicate department needs and escalate issues.
- Stay abreast of program/system enhancements and changes and communicate these changes as needed.
- Assist with other projects as necessary.
- At least 2 years working in Learning & Development / Training using a Learning Management System and virtual conferencing/events platforms (e.g., WebEx, Zoom).
- Strong customer service skills and a high level of professionalism.
- A fundamental understanding of technology and how to identify and solve common problems.
- Ability to train speakers/attendees on using a virtual conferencing platform and sharing best practices to encourage leveraging the full program tools.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously and effectively prioritize; excellent time management and organization skills.
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively on a team as well as independently.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information or Education Technology, Communications, Human Resources, Instructional Design, Social Sciences, or similar field of study
- Experience using Absorb LMS software and WebEx Meetings/Events
- A working knowledge of HTML, CSS, UX/UI
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Captivate, Articulate, Dameware, and/or MS Teams
- Background in the Financial Services industry
- Experience managing or leading projects with multiple stakeholders
This role will be hybrid, the individual will work approximately three days per week in-office. Individuals hired to work for a team/manager based in our Philadelphia Corporate Headquarters will be required to show proof of vaccination per our Philadelphia Corporate Headquarters’ policy.
Janney is dedicated to promoting and supporting diversity within our workplace. We provide an environment that promotes respect, integrity, teamwork, achievement and acceptance regardless of age, disability, education, gender, gender expression, gender identity, job level, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, or other protected factors. Janney is committed to equal employment opportunities and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, 1717 Arch Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America