Annuity Insurance Associate
A strong candidate will transition seamlessly between tasks that require a keen eye for detail and provide exceptional client service to Janney’s financial professionals in the branch. In addition to their core daily responsibilities, the ideal candidate would be able to run small projects, and identify and implement process improvements.
Janney is looking for a new team member to join the Annuity and Insurance Operations Department. This position offers the opportunity to learn how to effectively lead projects and develop stronger interpersonal skills, as well as become highly knowledgeable in the area of Annuities and Insurance.
- Providing exceptional support to Janney branches
- Researching and analyzing data
- Performing reconciliation functions
- Corresponding with Financial Advisors, insurance carriers, and outside vendors
- Collaborating effectively with other operations teams to solve issues
- Supporting onboarding of new financial advisors
- Working closely with teammates to balance workload
- Leading and joining small projects both within and outside the team
- Designing, testing, and implementing system enhancements to improve workflow and overall client experience
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to accurately distribute FA commissions under strict time constraints
- Strong initiative and time management skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and meet critical deadlines
- An effective team player that works well under pressure
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Technically proficient in Word and Excel
- Knowledge/Experience using SQL preferred
- Excellent client service skills
- Ability to demonstrate Janney values
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in operations/financial industry
- FINRA Series 7 or Series 99 license is a plus
- 1-2 years of related experience in Annuities and Insurance and/or investment industry knowledge strongly preferred
This role will be hybrid, the individual will work approximately three days per week in-office. In order to work on-site in our Philadelphia Corporate Headquarters, individuals will be required to show proof of vaccination.
Janney is dedicated to promoting and supporting diversity within our workplace. We provide an environment that promotes respect, integrity, teamwork, achievement and acceptance regardless of age, disability, education, gender, gender expression, gender identity, job level, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, or other protected factors. Janney is committed to equal employment opportunities and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, 1717 Arch Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America