Senior Retirement Plan Advisory Consultant
The Senior Retirement Plan Advisory Consultant would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of Janney’s advisory 401(k) services for our retirement plan focused financial advisors and their key clients. In this role, you will act as a key contact for marketing and retention efforts and develop and maintain relationships with financial advisors throughout the Janney system. You will also manage service delivery and our suite of fiduciary resources.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and facilitate fiduciary tools and resources for plan servicing including plan sponsor fiduciary training, fee benchmarking, investment reporting, and participant education
- Support prospecting and sales efforts through practice management and marketing resources
- Participate in client/prospect calls and meetings with Janney advisors
- Organize and track workflow of service delivery, including investment reporting, investment policy statements, advisory agreements, and invoicing
- Design/create impactful proposals and presentations for new opportunities
- Generate solutions that address the evolving needs of financial advisors and clients
- Lead and participate in department projects to enhance services and comply with regulatory changes
- Develop financial advisor education and training
- 10+ years of experience in the retirement plan industry
- Experience in mutual fund due diligence utilizing the fi360 fiduciary focus toolkit and expertise in stable value and target date analysis.
- Experience in the fiduciary governance process
- Strong knowledge of Recordkeeping platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Series 6 required; Series 7 and 66 (or 63 and 65) highly desirable but not required
- AIF designation preferred or ability to obtain within 9 months from date of hire
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Strong presentation and written communication skills
This role will be hybrid, the individual will work approximately three days per week in the office. Individuals hired to work for a team or manager based in our Philadelphia Corporate Headquarters. individuals will be required to show proof of vaccination per our Philadelphia Corporate Headquarters' policy.
Janney is dedicated to promoting and supporting diversity within our workplace. We provide an environment that promotes respect, integrity, teamwork, achievement and acceptance regardless of age, disability, education, gender, gender expression, gender identity, job level, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, or other protected factors. Janney is committed to equal employment opportunities and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
- Pay Type Salary
- Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, 1717 Arch Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America