Part-Time Private Client Associate - Bryn Mawr, PA
This individual will provide general administrative support, client interaction and marketing support to an existing financial advisor team to service and grow their business on a part-time basis up to 25 hours per week with some flexibility in work schedule. Responsibilities may vary dependent upon experience. Demonstrates competence in all major areas of responsibility and operates with guidance from a Branch Office Manager and current team members.
- Assist FAs in the ongoing development and maintenance of effective client relationships.
- Be knowledgeable of products and technologies and comply with all rules and regulations of the firm. Anticipate potential issues and or problems and alert respective FA and/or Branch Management as necessary.
- Be knowledgeable, in accordance with established policies, of all firm technology necessary to provide quick responses to FA and client inquiries.
- Compose effective client correspondence in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Assist FAs in organizing and implementing productivity based campaigns.
- Interface effectively with the home office and branch associates operations.
- Follow up on time-sensitive support issues with all home office departments.
- Provide excellent telephone service to clients and potential clients, including prompt, accurate, and timely attention to detail. Ensure continuous telephone coverage.
- May also perform some operations responsibilities for the entire branch in a smaller branch office.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- High ethical standards
- High School diploma
- Prior office experience preferred but not required
Janney is dedicated to promoting and supporting diversity within our workplace. We provide an environment that promotes respect, integrity, teamwork, achievement and acceptance regardless of age, disability, education, gender, gender expression, gender identity, job level, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, or other protected factors. Janney is committed to equal employment opportunities and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, 40 Morris Avenue, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, United States of America