Advisory Accounts Coordinator
The individual selected for this role is responsible for supporting the operations associated with the firm’s Wealth Management area. Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for accurately processing advisory account support including account opening, maintenance, and terminations.
- Delivery of form ADV to clients.
- Respond to service inquiries from Janney financial advisors, money managers, and firm management.
- Process fee billing, adjustments, rebates, and manger invoices.
- Organize/execute department projects including writing business requirements.
- Key liaison within department providing user support on applications and Wealth Management operating systems.
- Proactively recommend innovations and modifications in line with industry requirements and corporate objectives and goals to improve operational processes, systems, policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in operations/financial industry.
- Series 7 a plus.
- 2 years related experience in Wealth Management and investment industry knowledge strongly preferred.
- Ability to work successfully under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Motivated self starter with a strong sense of responsibility to the business.
- A strong team player who cooperates and works well with the team.
- Proven skill in managing multiple tasks and in establishing priorities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent client service skills
- High ethical standards
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Office Applications.
- Familiarity with common Wealth Management systems.
This role will be hybrid, the individual will work approximately three days per week in-office. In order to work on-site in our Philadelphia Corporate Headquarters, individuals will be required to show proof of vaccination.
Janney is dedicated to promoting and supporting diversity within our workplace. We provide an environment that promotes respect, integrity, teamwork, achievement and acceptance regardless of age, disability, education, gender, gender expression, gender identity, job level, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, or other protected factors. Janney is committed to equal employment opportunities and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, 1717 Arch Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America