Retail Cashier/Customer Service
- $100 sign on bonus! (after 60 days)
- Store bonus opportunities every 2 months!
- Company bonus opportunities every 6 months!
Opportunities to advance! We promote from within!
this role, you will greet customers with a smile and ensure they
receive top notch service on every visit. You spend most of your day
operating a register, but don’t worry, there are plenty of other things
to do, such as cleaning, stocking shelves, receiving deliveries and
more! In addition to competitive pay and bonus potential, store team
members receive cool perks and discounts such as $.20 off per gallon of
fuel and 15% of most merchandise.
Take the first step and join the Jackson’s family today! Come on, let’s GO!
What will I get when I join the team?
- A fun work environment with a family centric environment.
- Competitive compensation, opportunities for career advancement, and flexible work schedules.
- FT Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits within 60 days.
- Merchandise and Fuel Discounts
- 401k match, profit sharing, bonuses, and performance-based raises.
- Same day pay!
- Tuition Reimbursement (up to $5250 a year)
What will I do as a Retail Cashier/Customer Service?
Here are just some of things you will do in this role:
- Greet every customer with a smile, thanking them for their business, and inviting them back.
- Deliver a fast, friendly, and professional checkout experience.
- Suggest possible purchases to the customer to promote store specials.
- Accurately ring up sales and merchandise, offering our customers available discounts/promotions while following all company policies and applicable laws regarding restricted sales including the sale of alcohol and tobacco. Must be the legal age to sell and stock these products.
- Maintain cleanliness, inside and outside the store.
- Restock shelving, displays, and coolers as needed.
- Clean fast food area, equipment, and stock as needed.
- Ensures proper sanitation and food handling/prep/storage/disposal procedures are followed.
- Properly label, rotate and stock shelves, coolers, and displays.
- Meet the physical demands of standing, lifting, bending, and pulling items.
- Additional duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for
Family owned since 1975, Jacksons is a leader in the convenience store industry. Today, we remain a best-in-class organization in innovation and service. You’ll be a great fit for this position is you have:
- A willingness and passion for delivering exceptional GUEST service.
- Excellent communication with a friendly can-do attitude!
- Flexible availability to support business needs for a 24/7 operation including holidays and weekends.
- Experience leading by example and doing the right thing, always.
- A strong sense of teamwork! We work together to get the job done.
The ability to think quick on your feet and react to change.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to stand for an extended period. While performing the duties of this job, frequently required to stand, walk, bend, and twist; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch; and talk and listen. Must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 65 pounds. Work safely in work conditions that include heat, cold, allergen, noise, and fume/chemical/odor from gasoline and cleaning chemicals.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $17.50
- Max Hiring Rate $19.00
- Moreno Valley, CA, USA
- Store 214, 15980 Perris Blvd, Moreno Valley, California, United States of America