Retail Cashier/Customer Service (Floater)
Starting at $15.75 an hour
- Company bonus potential every 6 months!
- $100 sign on bonus after 60-day retention period!
- Full time position with benefits!
Provide coverage for Jackson’s stores based on staffing needs due to PTO, vacant positions, training schedules, etc. You will travel to and work in different store locations with the understanding the schedule may change daily. This provides you with exposure to a broader customer base and the opportunity to work with different store teams.
Take the first step and join the Jackson’s family today! Come on, let’s GO!
What will I do as a Retail Cashier/Customer Service (Floater)?
Here are just some of the things you will do in this role:
- Greet every customer with a smile, thanking them for their business, and inviting them back.
- Provide fast and friendly service and accurate product information; helping to build awareness of our products and services.
- Accurately ring up sales and merchandise, offering our customers applicable qualifying discounts/promotions while following all laws and policies regarding restricted sales such as tobacco and alcohol.
- Reconcile daily paperwork and complete daily deposits when covering shifts for leaders.
- Maintain cleanliness, inside and outside the store.
- Properly label, rotate and stock shelves, coolers, and displays.
- Ensure proper sanitation and food handling/prep/storage/disposal procedures are followed.
- Book Floaters - Reconcile daily paperwork when covering shifts and completing daily deposits.
- Additional duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for:
Family owned since 1975, Jacksons is a leader in the convenience store industry. Today, we remain a best-in-class organization in innovation, service, and quality. For this role, you’ll be a great fit if you:
- Are of legal age to sell restricted products including alcohol and tobacco.
- Bring a willingness and passion for delivering exceptional GUEST service.
- Have excellent communication with a friendly can-do attitude!
- Can work flexible shifts to support business needs for a 24/7 operation including nights, holidays, and weekends.
- Bring previous retail or cashier experience.
- Possess experience of leading by example and doing the right thing, always.
- Have a strong sense of teamwork! We work together to get the job done.
- Reliable transportation to support multiple locations.
What will I get when I join the team?
- The opportunity to learn new skills in customer service and retail.
- A fun work environment with a family centric environment.
- Competitive compensation, opportunities for advancement, and flexible work schedules.
- FT Medical, Vision, Dental, and Paid Time Away
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Merchandise and Fuel Discounts
- Financial benefits including 401k, profit sharing, bonuses, and performance-based raises.
- Same day pay!
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5250/yr.
Must be of legal age to sell alcohol. NV Only – must be of legal age to work in an establishment with slot machines. Being self-motivated and having strong attention to detail are essential traits. Must be available for possible rotating shifts (including nights and weekends) and holidays.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, bend, and twist; use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects and controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch. Must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 65 pounds. Environmental conditions include heat, cold, allergen, noise, and fume/chemical/odor exposure from gasoline and cleaning chemicals.
4805 S. 1900 W.
Roy, UT 84067
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.75
- Roy, UT, USA
- Store 238, 4805 S. 1900 W., Roy, Utah, United States of America