Warehouse Team Member (Part-Time)
Capitol Distributing is the largest convenience wholesale distributor in Idaho. Founded in 1983, Capitol delivers to retailers in Idaho, Nevada, Utah, Oregon, Washington, California, and Arizona from its 225,000 square foot distribution center in Caldwell, Idaho.
What will I do as a Warehouse Team Member?
Our Part-Time Warehouse Team Members are responsible for supporting various departments throughout our distribution warehouse. These areas include:
- Order Selection- responsible for accurately fulfilling customer orders. This includes picking, scanning, and placing items into totes for the loading department. This position does a sizable amount of walking and operate scanner technology.
- Loading- responsible for ensuring product is accurately and timely loaded into our delivery trucks. This includes verifying the quantity and quality of products to be loaded. This position operates loading equipment and lifts product up to 50lbs.
- Supply/Replenishment- responsible for the safe, accurate, and efficient stocking of product in our warehouse. This includes ensuring all departments have a clean and supplied work area to perform operations. This position will work throughout the warehouse and regularly move/open cardboard cases.
- Receiving- responsible for unloading product and produce from semi-trailers. This includes ensuring accurate product counts in accordance to purchase orders. This position will be working around forklift equipment and staging pallets.
You'll be a great fit if you have.....
- Experience performing physical labor required.
- Warehouse/manufacturing experience preferred.
- Familiarity with distribution processes and procedures a plus.
- The ability to function in the working conditions as stated above for an extended period.
- An ability electronic scanner and general warehouse equipment.
- The ability to communicate and follow specific instructions.
Working/Physical Conditions: Our Warehouse has numerous temperature-controlled areas including warm, refrigerated, and freezer temperatures. Team members will be provided adequate cold gear when asked to work in these areas. Additionally, our warehouse has elevated work areas with safety railing. Team members will be expected to perform general physical movements such as walking, standing, lifting, bending, twisting, and reaching. Safety is our top priority, and we expect all team members to have the ability to understand safety policies/procedures.
Schedule: Our part time team members are allowed to work up to a maximum 29 hours per week. Our Warehouse operates 7 days a week at all hours of the day. Please specify your availability upon submitting your application.
What you'll get when you join the team:
- Part-Time schedule flexibility upon review and approval
- $2,500 tuition reimbursements (upon meeting program guidelines)
- Monthly performance bonuses
- Annual reviews and wage adjustments
- $500 sign on bonus after 500 working hours
- Store & fuel discounts at Jackson Food Stores
Capitol Distributing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $19.00
- Caldwell, ID, USA
- Capitol Distributing, 1866 S. KCID Rd., Caldwell, Idaho, United States of America