** SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE **
Iteris is looking for an Associate Engineer that seeks to join talented group of professionals to promote thriving communities by applying technology to solve complex issues in transportation. You will work, in partnership, with Iteris Senior Engineering staff, with state, regional, and local agencies to deliver various transportation planning and engineering projects to improve our communities.
What you will be doing:
- Performing transportation, traffic, or systems engineering work in the development of traffic signal timing, signal systems management and operations
- Design plans and specifications, systems engineering analysis, reports, and budget estimates under the direction of senior engineering staff
- Requires regular coordination with public agencies and other consultants
- Local travel will be required
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) required, field of study: Civil Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Transportation Planning, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- 2 - 6 years of experience in transportation engineering, transportation planning, or related field
- Familiar with tools such as Synchro, SimTraffic, VISSIM, GIS, AutoCAD, MicroStation, etc.
- Engineers In Training (EIT) preferred
What’s in it for you:
- Incentive-based fiscal year-end bonuses
- 401(k)/Retirement savings plan and match on day one
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage
- Vision plan
- Life insurance
- Medical reimbursement plans
- Disability coverage
- Generous paid-time-off (PTO) benefits
- Family-friendly programs
- Comprehensive education assistance program
- In-house training programs
(NASDAQ: ITI) is a pioneer and leader in smart mobility, providing industry-leading technologies and services that help cities, states and commercial enterprises achieve safer, smarter and more sustainable transportation systems. From AI-powered sensors and connected vehicle technologies at the intersection to powerful cloud-based software solutions, and a broad range of consulting services – from intelligent transportation system (ITS) planning, design and engineering to staffing and operations, and much more – Iteris is the only company positioned to deliver the future of smart mobility. And we want YOU to join us on this important journey!
Iteris, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender identity and expression, color, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy or related conditions (including breastfeeding), national origin/ancestry, religion, military/veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic and group protected by applicable law. Iteris, Inc. complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to all qualified individuals with a physical or mental disability. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. A valid driver’s license may be required based on essential duties.
- Job Function Systems
- Pay Type Salary