Material Handler II
The junior level Material Handler will be responsible for shipment of product, receiving raw goods, moving material within the Oracle system, and helping in stockroom as needed. May also help in manufacturing processing product for shipment.
What you will be doing:
- The main role of this individual will be shipping but will include handling and movement of material from receipt to issuing to the manufacturing floor.
- Material handling
What you need to be successful in this role:
- High School Education
- Stockroom Experience, receiving and material handling in support of manufacturing
- Shipping experience, working with UPS and FedEx
- Some knowledge of ERP system is a plus, person will be crossed-trained to assist in other areas including stockroom and warehouse.
- Must be able to lift and handle 25lbs
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to multi-task, flexibility
General working knowledge of Oracle and Microsoft Office Suite
What’s in it for you:
- Incentive-based fiscal year-end bonuses
- 401(k)/Retirement savings plan and match on day one
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage
- Vision plan
- Life insurance
- Medical reimbursement plans
- Disability coverage
- Generous paid-time-off (PTO) benefits
- Family-friendly programs
- Comprehensive education assistance program
- In-house training programs
(NASDAQ: ITI) is a pioneer and leader in smart mobility, providing industry-leading technologies and services that help cities, states and commercial enterprises achieve safer, smarter and more sustainable transportation systems. From AI-powered sensors and connected vehicle technologies at the intersection to powerful cloud-based software solutions, and a broad range of consulting services – from intelligent transportation system (ITS) planning, design and engineering to staffing and operations, and much more – Iteris is the only company positioned to deliver the future of smart mobility. And we want YOU to join us on this important journey!
Iteris, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender identity and expression, color, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy or related conditions (including breastfeeding), national origin/ancestry, religion, military/veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic and group protected by applicable law. Iteris, Inc. complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to all qualified individuals with a physical or mental disability. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. A valid driver’s license may be required based on essential duties.
- Job Function Roadways Sensors
- Pay Type Hourly