Iteris is seeking an ATMS Supervisor to lead a team that performs a variety of technical activities aimed at maintaining and improving arterial traffic conditions using both hardware and software tools.
What you will be doing:
- Provide superior technical knowledge in field of traffic operations related to traffic signal cabinets, controllers, and Advanced Traffic Management (ATMS) platforms for multiple vendors.
- Organize, lead, perform, and supervise traffic signal controller database conversions for multiple different controller manufacturers and platforms.
- Independently troubleshoot traffic signal cabinet/controller issues in field and lab environments.
- Perform supervisory activities, including training, managing time of, and playing a critical role in selecting, hiring, disciplining, promoting, and firing technical support staff.
- Lead technical team in field efforts maintaining client equipment, troubleshooting failures, making signal timing changes, and performing field data collection activities.
- Monitor real time applications such as ATMS, CCTV, Travel Time Systems, and Signal Performance Measures (SPM).
- Develop and continuously improve upon standard operating guidelines; ensure all technical staff are properly trained and follow the guidelines.
- Closely coordinate with our department groups as needed.
- Continuously improve project delivery (both quality and speed) through process improvements and staff training.
- Interact professionally and respectfully with clients and citizens to ensure high levels of satisfaction.
- Maintain knowledge of ATMS platforms, controller hardware and software to ensure technical competence.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
- International Municipal Signal Association (IMSA) Traffic Signals Certification – Level II or higher
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in traffic operations field equipment
- Advance knowledge of traffic signal cabinet and controller platforms
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
What’s in it for you:
- Incentive-based fiscal year-end bonuses
- 401(k)/Retirement savings plan and match on day one
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage
- Vision plan
- Life insurance
- Medical reimbursement plans
- Disability coverage
- Generous paid-time-off (PTO) benefits
- Family-friendly programs
- Comprehensive education assistance program
- In-house training programs
(NASDAQ: ITI) is a pioneer and leader in smart mobility, providing industry-leading technologies and services that help cities, states and commercial enterprises achieve safer, smarter and more sustainable transportation systems. From AI-powered sensors and connected vehicle technologies at the intersection to powerful cloud-based software solutions, and a broad range of consulting services – from intelligent transportation system (ITS) planning, design and engineering to staffing and operations, and much more – Iteris is the only company positioned to deliver the future of smart mobility. And we want YOU to join us on this important journey!
Iteris, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender identity and expression, color, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy or related conditions (including breastfeeding), national origin/ancestry, religion, military/veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic and group protected by applicable law. Iteris, Inc. complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to all qualified individuals with a physical or mental disability. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. A valid driver’s license may be required based on essential duties.
- Job Function Systems - Southeast
- Pay Type Salary