MTC 511 - 511 Operations Supervisor
Under the general direction of the Express Lanes Operations Manager, the Express Lanes Supervisor is responsible for supporting the Express Lanes Operations Manager with managing the day-to-day operations of the Bay Area Express Lanes. Provide supervision, guidance, and training to Express Lanes Operators and to assist the Operations Manager in meeting and exceeding the contractual performance measures established for this operational team/work unit.
What you will be doing:
- Support the Express Lanes Operations Manager with day-to-day operations of the Regional Operations Center including but not limited to monitoring, reporting, and documenting on toll system equipment status, roadway incidents, and the Express Lanes Dynamic Pricing Algorithm
- Supervise and lead the work of Express Lanes Operators and provide guidance and training.
- Lead and mentor staff within the program consistent with program and Iteris values
- Coordinate and communicate with multiple agency and consultant partners and clients.
- Monitor staff performance and attendance
- Review shift reports before they are sent to program management.
- Ensure Express Lanes operations staff compliance with the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Support Express Lanes operations tasks during peak travel periods and as needed.
- Assist with preparation and development of training materials, training of new hires.
- Review and implement SOP updates with Express Lanes Operators
- Review Toll System Integrator monthly/annual Preventive Maintenance activities
- Act as essential personnel during emergency events as needed to support MTC operation’s needs.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- High School Degree of GED required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant disciplines such as management, communications, transportation
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in transportation, public safety, and/or commercial operations.
- Minimum one (1) year of supervisory experience, client service/relations experience
- Understands basic management approaches such as work scheduling, prioritization, training, and process execution.
What’s in it for you:
- 401(k)/Retirement savings plan and match on day one
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage
- Vision plan
- Life insurance
- Medical reimbursement plans
- Disability coverage
- Generous paid-time-off (PTO) benefits
- Family-friendly programs
- Comprehensive education assistance program
- In-house training programs
(NASDAQ: ITI) is a pioneer and leader in smart mobility, providing industry-leading technologies and services that help cities, states and commercial enterprises achieve safer, smarter and more sustainable transportation systems. From AI-powered sensors and connected vehicle technologies at the intersection to powerful cloud-based software solutions, and a broad range of consulting services – from intelligent transportation system (ITS) planning, design and engineering to staffing and operations, and much more – Iteris is the only company positioned to deliver the future of smart mobility. And we want YOU to join us on this important journey!
Iteris, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender identity and expression, color, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy or related conditions (including breastfeeding), national origin/ancestry, religion, military/veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic and group protected by applicable law. Iteris, Inc. complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to all qualified individuals with a physical or mental disability. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. A valid driver’s license may be required based on essential duties.
- Job Function TOC
- Pay Type Hourly